Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bimalananda ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Respected Dr. My father is 62 years old. He feel chest pain 3 days ago. I meet to a cardiologist. He declare him partial heart attack after ECG. And recommend 10 days medicine. So my question is if Dr. Know that it was a heart attack then why he not do further check like engiografy or other.
I have moles on my face same as my on my mother face I am taking homeopathic medicine. Tell me some homemade remedies.
I am having headache since 4 days. Please give me a quick cure for this headache! or I should consult a doctor?
Sir, my mom has stone in gallbladder. Which was removed by surgery. Kindly suggest her what to eat and what not? Other things which is necessary for her.
I am 67 yrs male. Suffering from chronic unknown urticaria for last 3 months. What are short term / permanent treatments in ayurveda?
Penis rash is hardly an uncommon occurrence, especially during the summer when heat and sweat create the opportunity for skin irritation. Sometimes, though, the cause of a penis rash is fairly uncommon - such as when cellulitis is responsible. Knowing how to deal with rarer penis rash causes is part of good penis health, so guys should learn a little about cellulitis and how to deal with it if it pops up.
What is it?
- Cellulitis is a bacterial skin condition which can occur anywhere on the body, including the penis, although it most often presents as a rash on the lower legs. It is bacterial in nature. While the rash that may occur on the surface of the skin is generally not serious, if the bacterial infection spreads into the bloodstream, it can have potentially serious consequences.
- The rash that usually accompanies cellulitis is generally a red, swollen area of varying size. Because it is caused by a bacterial infection, it is warm or hot to the touch. Once it appears, it can spread very rapidly, either with the rash increasing in size in the original affected area or by breaking out in other areas of the body.
- The condition is caused by Staphylococcus and Streptococcus bacteria, which get underneath the skin thanks to a cut or scratch. It most often starts as penis rash when there is some form of cut, scratch or insect bite on or near the penis. If a man has eczema on or near his penis, the cracks in the skin that result from eczema can provide an easy access point for the bacteria.
- The bacteria responsible for cellulitis are fairly common, even among people who are healthy. They are likely to be found in higher quantities in people with eye, nose or throat infections. Some people are also more at risk of developing cellulitis, including people with diabetes, those with a weakened immune system, and individuals who use intravenous (IV) drugs.
Fever often accompanies cellulitis. If the disease progresses into a more serious infection, a person is likely to feel some of the following symptoms:
- Chills and shaking, as well as sweating
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Muscle aches
- Red streaks
If the infection gets into the bloodstream, it can result in sepsis or blood poisoning, which in some cases can be fatal. Gangrene is another possible side effect, as is clotting.
It's important to seek treatment for cellulitis, both to relieve the pain associated with the early stages and to prevent any serious complications from developing. A doctor will typically prescribe antibiotics. Sometimes pain relievers will also be recommended.
Although cellulitis first presenting as a penis rash is rare, it can occur. Men are advised to help prevent this by tending to any cuts or scrapes, treating dry skin conditions or fungal infections which might lead to cracks in the skin, and washing regularly to keep bacteria away.
Of course, a penis rash may be caused by many things other than cellulitis. Regular application of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help to prevent or alleviate rashes. Choose a crème that can keep the penis skin hydrated through such moisturizing agents as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also be sure that the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant. Alpha lipoic acid battles free radicals, which can damage and weaken penis skin. Finally, if the crème contains vitamin D, so much the better; this "miracle vitamin" is well known for its ability to help fight disease.
My wife is having acute body pain. She is extra ordinary weak with black spots near the eyes. Bp always remain below normal ; hemoglobin remain 7-8. Thyroid i. E. Tsh is around 8.
I have small small pimples in my scalp since last 4 5 years. I had consulted doctor couple of times which cured the problem temporarily. I am losing my hair quickly because of this and have dandruff problem too. What may be the reason for this pimples and possible home remedies? Thanks!
Can over masturbation harmful for the vagina and damage the vagina and stops the periods of girls permanent. And girls can not become pregnant.
Hi, I am 20 years old and am suffering from hair fall problem. Hairs are becoming weak and rough and also suffering from dandruff. What should I do?
Sir i am suffering with dhobi itch for the past 1 year. My skin became black at groins and buttocks as patches. I need complete medication with dosage, frequency and route of administration for curing black at the site of infection. Thank you.
Sir, meri age 28 hai aur mera weight 50 hai. Mujhe dhaat girne ki problem hai, maine iskelie homeopathy medicine li ti pr koi fayda nhi hua. Please sir koi achi medicine bataye jisase ye problem hamesha ke liye khatam ho jaye.Please tell.
I am 40 year old man and have mouth dry problem. From one month my mouth is always dry and all the time I use water. I tested my blood for sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol but all are normal. What should I do? Could you please assist me? Thanks,
My father is of 51 years, Diabetic patient. Always feels pain in left arm and shoulders, he travels on bike a lot ,what's may be the problem, what tests to be done for that?
From my childhood means from the age of 10 I had seen that sometimes while I went to lattin some blood comes it lasts for 2 days sometimes more. Why this causes?
Hello sir, Can you please tell me what are the precaution that we can take to avoid getting in contact with dengue.
Kapal bharti yoga is best yoga for all type of sexual problems in males & females. Healthy peoples can also maintain their sexual health by doing kapal bharti. So just do it for 15 minutes in morning and stay fit