Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bikash Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bikash KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my ankle. There is no swelling, no and other injury and I have a lot of pain inside my ankle. What should I do to cure it?
My last vertebrae are somehow pressed so l am continuously suffering from low back pain and leg pain from almost a year.
Hello doctor my age is 18 years and I have very thin beard and patchy beard I am going to use beard OIL is this oil can help me to grow beard I am in confusion wait for your response ☺
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have a pain in every single joint of my body. And can't even sit, stand and lay properly because of my back bone. Please help me out.
Which is the most harmless way to dye grey hair. I am about 55 years male. Also is there any way I can prevent thinning and balding? I understand that age is a factor but still want to get some remedy.
I am from but studying in aurangabad from last 2 weeks I am suffering from pain in my both legs and I do not why first it was in the right leg now it occurs in both. please help me as my exams are coming.
How to stop white hair growing & what is the reason for changing black hair to white hair & how to prevent it?
I had been for a sports selection yesterday. I was not used with running a lot. So I am experiencing muscular pain. Is that common?
Herniated discs or bone spurts in the vertebrae of the neck may become the reason behind severe neck pain. They sometimes take too much space and compress the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.