Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhola Ballav RayYour feedback matters!
My father 68 years had testicals opt, after confiming the advance prostate cancer, he is taking caluran 50 mg 3 times daily, is it correct, and what are its side effects.
Hi, I am 29 year old girl who has developed dark circles due to watching videos on mobile while lying down on bed and I am also under continuous stress due to job and as I am highly sensitive, so frequently cries over various issues. I want to know how can I reduce dark circles. please help.
Hi I am 21 years old boy and I want to have my skin and hair health good. what should I do. And to reduce acne give a tip and also for radiant skin.
2dy mrng whn I woke up. I saw red rashes like pimples under my eye. On d both sides. N. Its burning. Wts is it due 2. please suggest me sm gud precaution. Wt shall I do.
I am 37 years old female with rectal bleeding for past few weeks, now I feel extremely fatigued with day time sleepiness. There is mild tremor on my hands and headache. I have a few personal problems that I know I am stressing out on for the past days. Please suggest me.
I am 68-years young man with slight bp: 140/80mmhg and following observations: observations: 1. Right kidney shows a calculus, measuring 3. 1mm at mid pole; 2. Prostrate is enlarged in size and measures 5. 3 x 3. 9 x 4. 3 cm (volume 47. 8 cc) 3. Liver: normal in size (12. 1 cm) and shows diffuse increase in echogenicity, suggestive of fatty changes. Can you please guide me with comments, suggestions and advise, please?
I have itchy scalp and scaly patches on backside of my scalp. I have consulted skin specialist and she said I had fugal infection. She gave me keratone oil for scalp and kevon lotion as shampoo. halox lotion to be applied overnight and washed in the morning. In how many days can I get rid of it completely. Please suggest me if I had to take further medicines.
I want to ask you about skin problem which pimples are getting on my face and a black spots remain there. Can you help me?
Doctor, Could you please tell me how do I get my hair's good strong and deep black naturally not homeomethod and how my face should glow naturally?
Female, 21. Suffering from male pattern baldness. Slightly high levels of testosterone; pcos as well. But i'm already maintaining an anti-pcos diet (i consume green tea, no cheese, no butter, more fruits). I do not get enough time for work outs though. Kindly suggest some remedy?
I am 23 years old male, due to pimples my skin became reddish and some black marks on my face. How to remove those.
I am 25 year old, gender male, I have a pimple problem and dark spot, my tone is not fare. What shoul I do.
I'm 18 years old male. I do not have any physical problem as such but i've observed that during excretion I bleed few droplets of dark red blood. I do not have any kind of pain for the same but my anus sometimes gets the pain of stretching when I poop.
My both buttocks sweating and itching. Also in between testis and labs itching a lot when I remove pant after coming from office. My both hands busy rubbing the areas. Howvto cure n medication, reason.
Can you mention a perfect diet for a healthy skin. Also what is ideal exercising or doing yoga provided I can only spent 30 mins on either activity?
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.