Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhari KoriYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old male suffering from neck veins pain from about 4-5 days and while palpating my throat I'm feeling something below my chin something like very small gland. Please tell me some medicine to relief my neck pain.
Hello doctor, I am 25 year old boy. I am suffering from the problem of snoring. I started snore just after the sleep. This thing create problems to other. I want to stop it. Please tell me how can I stop or minimize it. Thank you.
I am 21 year old. I used to study more than 12 hours in a day and gave excessive pressure on mind to capture things. This causes headache and dizziness all the day. I can not do any activity because my head start aching. This is like muscle strain of brain. I lay on the bed all the time. It is increasing week by week. Sir provide me detail what should I do? thanks sir.
Anemia and lightheadedness Hi I have now been taking iron tablets 3 tines a day for 3 weeks although I do feel a bit better I still have almost constant lightheadedness and dizziness each day which makes me feel I could pass out any minute and is causing a lot of anxiety for me. I was at my doctor today who said this.
There is an unbearable pain in the ears. Pain is bearable in the day time BT as it is evening pain starts to increase n becomes unbearable at night.
Hello, I am a 13 years old boy actually when I was playing cricket in my cricket academy I was injured by a synthetic ball in my forehead. After consulting doctor after a hour my nose started bleeding and even blood was coming from mouth when I inhaled saliva. Why it is so? There is any ways prevent it?
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.