Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bejoy Biswasl
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bejoy BiswaslYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female. 3 years back I couldn't sleep and I gradually had under eye bags but now I feel like my skin is breaking up. I feel tear in my body like my skin in splitting or whatsoever and feel like my eyes have gone inside or something. I feel like my skin has lost its contour and hanging. It has lost its glow and has become dry. Its very disappointing for me, what should I do?
I am 25 years boy. In last three or four years come a pimple in my face. Many dark spot and crack are in my face. Please give me any suggestions about this matter.
Hello sir good evening my name is pooja sikarwar m face par skin shine cream use karti hu to sir iske koi side effect to nhi h mere bahut se logo se suna h and you tube par days wo log khte h ki y cream gora to kar deti h par iske bhut side effect h please mujhe guidance dijiye ki m cream kese face par apply karu.
Actually we have just shifted from Delhi to Kolkata and my wife has developed some black dark spots on her forehead and near eyes side area. She had applied suncros cream but no effect. My wife is worried as it now seems that it is not sunburn. Can you help in this.
After a cold winter, the first few weeks of summer are welcomed by everyone, but as the days get hotter, the sun gets harsher and sunburns become commonplace. Sunburns are caused by exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The symptoms of this condition may not appear immediately and can take up to 5 hours to be noticeable. If not treated in time, it can cause the skin to blister and peel off. A few home remedies that could help treat this condition are:
- Aloe Vera: The Aloe Vera plant is easy to grow in containers or in the ground and has a number of medicinal benefits. Aloe Vera gel is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sunburns and ease the pain associated with it. This gel can be extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf and applied on your skin as is or you could buy Aloe Vera gel from a store.
- Baking Soda: The alkaline nature of baking soda makes it very soothing to the sunburnt skin. Baking soda also has antiseptic properties that help relieve itchiness caused by sunburn. To benefit from this you could apply a baking soda and water paste to the affected area and leave for ten minutes before washing off or add a cup of baking soda to your bath water and soak in it for about 15 minutes.
- Black Tea: Black tea is rich in antioxidants and has tannins that protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation. This can also help reduce inflammation and restore the pH balance of your skin. To use this, steep a few tea bags in a pot of water and dip a cloth in the brew. Dab the tea onto the affected area of your skin and let it dry. You can repeat this 3-4 times without washing it off.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including sunburn. It is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the skin thereby reducing redness. The vitamin E in coconut oil also works as an antioxidant to reduce inflammation. The best way to sue coconut oil to treat sunburn is to massage warm coconut oil into the affected area three times a day for a few days. Since it is very light, it is quickly absorbed by the skin and will not leave you with an oily sensation.
- Honey: Honey has natural properties that help prevent infections in case of sunburn and reduces inflammation. One of the enzymes in honey also helps repair the damage caused to the skin. To benefit from honey, eat a tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water thrice a day and apply a thin layer of honey over the affected area and let it dry.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!