Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Basudeb ChakrabartyYour feedback matters!
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
My wife (age 38) having breast pain which subsides during periods and for few days following the periods, but it again comes back slowly. Doctor tested and advised evening primrose oil tablets. But the problem is not getting cured permanently.
During the period of time of girls if I make physical relationship with someone. Will she got pregnant??
Hii. Doctor! I'm 11 weeks pregnant. Nd I have very bad leg pain. Often I get dehydrated bt still I drink water more. My body s getting heated nd I got sum issues like acne nd head pain. So pls Tel me solution.
I am taking zosert 100 mg for 2 months. I have upset stomach. I use various types of antacids but there is no result. Still I feel depressed. I also have Lonazep 0.5 mg at morning and 0.75 mg at bed time. I also have sexual disorder. I cannot feel anything during sex. After taking zosert sexual disorder remains same. What can I do?
Sir/Madam, My girlfriends period was started 26th August & Finished 1st October. We make intercourse on 3rd October without protection, But this month her period till now not start. Which should be start on 26th October. Her period was come regular monthly cycle before this. What Should I do? Please answer me as soon as possible. I'm very tensed. Please advise me quickly. Today is 30th October.
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
Hello 30 year old. My period is not regular from 1 year. My period start 2 month gap. My ultrasound test is normal. Harmon unbalance hai. Please tell me any medicine jisse mere period regular ho jaye. Please. Suman.
I am 50years old lady please tell me what should I include in my diet as I am in menopause stage and what is best option for calcium other than milk and milk products.
I have irregular periods problem now tis month I crossed already 2 months bt still I did not get prds wats the problem please help me needful.
My wife is almost going to complete third month of pregnancy and she stays in her mom's house. Use go n stay three weeks once. During the visit recently we started to have foreplay and I ejaculated outside vagina. Will it hurt the baby. Please help am really worried.
Sir I am recent married 6month ago we are married so I don't need child with in 3 years what type of pills use the my wife without side effects monthly before periods and after period's how many days gap given sir monthly how many pills use for her so please reply after 3 year born for child any reason of pills side effects please reply me sir.
Hi doctor yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection So l am little affraid that i' will get pregnant or not please help doctor my last period was 3/03/2017 cycle ls of 26-28 days.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits