Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balaram Pal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balaram PalYour feedback matters!
What to do to avoid premature ejaculation? I am 23 years old, slightly overweight and has 6 foot height. But while doing intercourse, I ejaculate after 1 or hardly 2 mins on the first trip. It happens when I increases the speed of the strokes. Kindly suggest me.
Hi Sir, Please suggest me my face is very dull can I take peel or any glow creams please tell me thanks.
I am taking alprazolam 0. 5 daily. Kindly notify about side effects. What is the best medicine for depression and anxiety without side effects.
I am 18 years old and I don't have much beard and I really love to have it. What should I do? my skin is also acne prone.
I went for a routine check up. Gynaecologist on examining said that there is uterus descent of 1 degree. Please suggest remedies or exercises to set right the same. Also is walking good or bad for strengthening the pelvic muscles. I had no symptoms regarding this problem.
Hi, My age 40 I am losing hair from last 20 years I have taken treatment from Dr. Batra and many more but no help Nw almost I fore head hd no hair and I many areas hv no hair. Even hair r getting grey all over and hair r getting thin and hair line receding very fast Kindly suggest some remedy for new growth.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of hepatitis. It spreads through body fluid such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of hepatitis B include injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of hepatitis.The most common causes of hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- NASH: Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver inflammation and damage caused by a buildup of fat in the liver. It is part of a group of conditions called nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of hepatitis is known as alcoholic hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.