Lybrate.com has top trusted Bariatricians from across India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B RamanaYour feedback matters!
I have desk job in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please reply.
Doctor my weight had been decrease from 60-52 I feel like fainting my school pant is loose as if it is going to fall down doctor I am in love with a girl we meet 2-3 days in a month I feel happy when we meet and 27 days I feel pain and lonely it is spoiling my studies to I used to be a healthy boy but my weight is decreasing my girlfriend does not listen to me she always hurts me what should I do to get the thing's back I know it's hard to get but I will try to get it back what should I do need help doctor my girlfriend aways used to flirt with many boys she loves me alot what should I do doctor.
I wish to reduce my weight as well as keep up with my hectic life what should I eat or what asanas should I do?
Hello sir/mam I am 22year old lady. I am married last year. At that time my weight is 48 and now my weight is 57 and my height is 157 inch. I am also a working lady. Please give me some tips to loose wait and also to control on fat.
Is it necessary to take any type of medicine or herb to reduce stomach fat? If not. Then please tell how to reduce it what should I eat please tell the full diet schedule.
Mai bahut kam khata hu phir bhi mera vajan bad raha hai aur me mota ho raha hu. Is vajah se maine subah ka nashta bhi band kar diya aur kamjori ho gyi. Roj yoga bhi karta hu. Kuch help kijiye.
Respected Doctor. Recently I heard a lot about Green Coffee which is a wright loss tablet and completely Ayurveda Herbal product it says. And honestly speaking I don't like much of exercise nor can do a diet. So when I saw this add on Internet and as it said 100% herbal I wanted to order it. But before ordering I would like to know if any side affects with the medicines I'm using. Because 2 months back doctors said I had Thyroid and my TSH is 19.32 and I'm taking Thyronorm 25 mcg everyday morning on empty stomach. I don't have any other health problems as I did a complete health check up and doctor said everything is fine but only TSH is 19.32 for which he gave Thyronorm 25 mcg. So Doctor please I request you to once see the ingredients listed in Green Coffee tablets on suchita Green Coffee website and kindly let me know if I can take it or no as I'm taking Thyronorm 25 mcg. Will it react with Thyronorm or is it safe to take. I know Doctors are against weight loss tablets and advice weight loss through healthy food and regular exercise but as I already mentioned I'm not into much of exercise or diet. So please read the ingredients of Green Coffee and advice if I can use or no. Thanking you.
My upper body is fat. But my lower body like feet, legs are little thin than my upper body. What can be the reason. And what us the cure please tell me.
I am 23 n weight is 90 kg I tried everything bt m unable to reduce weight I hav pcod prblm. Suggest me sumthng pls.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed, in certain cases (of extreme weight gain), liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. After a certain amount of fat removal, the more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments(Liposuction garments). Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Drink adequate liquids and fruit juices immediately after the surgery.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen three days prior to the surgery as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's coagulation mechanism which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal tissue healing, which may lead to a permanent delayed healing, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Though Liposuction reduces some extra weight after surgery, Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.