Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.n. GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dust allergy. Asthma. Sinusitis. Taking medicines, avoiding everything and yet no relief? you might be missing the hidden link.
Come every winter, and you start sneezing every morning? and the runny nose and may be even heaviness of head. Commonly known as'allergy' or in summers as 'dust allergy'.
If it's once in a while, you get through it with an anti allergic. What do you do when you have sneezing almost all through the season. Some patients might have advanced to have complaints all through the year even.
But if you have reached a stage where you or someone you know has exhausted all your options - use of anti allergic, like cetrizine's, avil's, or having done every surgery advised, removed your polyps, corrected the deviated nasal septum (dns), even removed tonsils if advised, you sit down to think why the problem has never reduced. The same is for recurrent sinusitis and tonsillitis, as well for asthma.
Sadly if you wud been saved of much trouble had you taken some time to understand that the climate or the dust could never be the cause of the problem, but only triggers. Otherwise every person walking around you should have been sneezing since he breathes the same air as you and if it is some food item then your family is mostly eating the same thing. So the cause can't be external. And that's what's the reason is. The change in your cell behaviour to external stimuli, esp when exaggerated is known as allergy. Without correcting this cell behaviour pattern, getting rid of this allergy could be a puzzle.
A few tips to find a real way out of allergy
1. Find out what changes in life could have triggered a change in body mechanics - meaning stress.
2. Until then or if you don't find any stress - avoid exposures to triggering factors.
3. Engage in stress relieving activities - sports, yoga, meditation or even hanging out with people you like and share your mind.
4. Homeopathy rectifies the cell behaviour and thereby provide longer lasting relief. The patient is challenged to resume taking fruits that he had stopped. Go out in open air which you would otherwise avoid.
Consult privately for an individualised evaluation.
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.