Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asok Kumar KonarYour feedback matters!
I have a desktop job from last 1 years and my weight have increased from 55 to 68.5 kg and I'm looking and my face is covered with pimples and dark spots so please help me.
The first week of october is mental health week and this year theme is on mental health at workplace. Please ensure your health at work place.
1) Make realistic deadlines.
2) Leave home on time.
3) Spend time you enjoy doing.
4) Use your holiday leaves.
5) At workplace take lunch. Avoid fast foods.
6) Keep interpersonal relations with colleagues healthy.
I got a sprain or some pain during exercise in my right collar bone and back shoulder and in joint also. I consult a doctor and he said me there is nothing to worry about. He gave me 5pcs calcium tablets. But the pain continues whenever I move my right hand or my neck. So please suggest me some cure to get rid of it.
I have pimple on my face. Please consult a cream or gel so I can remove my all pimples and get a brighter n fairer face.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My name is srishti agarwal! I have pain in my lower back since 3 years. I got my x ray done and it seems quite normal. Consulted a physiotherapist she said my back muscles are weak and I have to exercise regularly to keep the pain suppressed. I got ultrasound and tens done there. Once I take the treatment 8-10 days my pain disappears for 6-8 months. This time it started back in 4-5 months only. I thought of changing my mattress so I wanted to know what kind of mattress is best for lower back pains! Please revert asap.
I am 20 year old male. For the last few weeks I have been noticing my legs and think that I have bowlegs .I don't know whether it is bowleg or not or just because my legs are thin thats why I am assuming it so. Can it be cured now if it is bowleg?
I have a breathing problem while taking food I can't swallow l have thyroid problem and my hemoglobin is 8.7.
To increase food production to match the growing population, chemicals are used to accelerate the amount of produce obtained from the land. However, the chemicals soon show their harmful effects. Though used in very minor quantities, over a period of time, their cumulative effect has detrimental effects on the consumers. Especially in homes with children, the aged, and the health conscious people, the concern about the harmful effects of conventional foods has grown quite a bit over time. So that is where the concept of organic foods gained momentum.
- Organic foods are produced by using approved techniques, promoting recycling of resources, which are not harmful to the environment and preserve biodiversity. These are foods which are grown without the use of chemicals - be it synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, hormones, or prophylactic antibiotics.
- There are permissible levels of chemicals defined by food agencies whose limits when exceeded can cause harmful effects with prolonged use - such as, birth defects, respiratory problems, reproductive issue, etc. So the question you need to ask is - if pesticides are used to kill insects, can the same do any good to the human body? Also, you must consider the quantity and if it is within the permitted limits.
- Organic foods have been proven to be more beneficial relatively, since they are more nutritious, reduce allergies, digestive infections, reduce the risk of cancer, etc. However, bear a word of caution in mind. There are no long-term studies to prove this aspect.
- Also, be advised not to overdo on the 'organic' part. A lot of time, there are organic junk foods available also. And then there are the organic foods which are produced in one part of the world, and are shipped over long distances. Do they really retain their nutrients and benefits over this duration? That needs to be answered.
- Another thing to consider is the cost effectiveness of buying organic products. Because they take their natural cycle time to grow, the growth rate is slower and therefore they are expensive. Affordability becomes a question again, and you may think if such foods can be conveniently purchased by all?
- The trick is to use locally grown, seasonal fruits which are easily available and grown without using much chemicals. You can be assured of their freshness and the reduced use of chemicals in this case.
- Use organic for sure, but please be careful not to fall for it all the time with all the products.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am becoming fully Fat. What I have to. Do am dieting and also I am not eating sweets and my other fatty foods. What should I have to. Do.
Dear doctor I eat and then I vomit on my own because I have gain lots of weight. I see food and I stuff. I feel depressed and I have stressful life. I want to reduce my weight.
Hi, I have recently being diagnosed with 8-9mm kidney stone near uterus. My doc gave some medicines and suggested hydrotheraphy. Is this treatment ok
Doctor please suggest me which types of food supplements are useful in diet. Suggest me some good food supplements company's name and there best brand.?
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
My serum creatinine is 1.8.my diabetes is now fasting 100 and pp 170. Bp is now 150/90. I take telma am 1-0-1 and for diabetes maclazid 80 2-2-2.kindly suggest the measures to reduce serum creatinine.
Apart from being a tasty drink, lemon has got countless health benefits too. Lemon is considered to be a great liver detoxifier. It helps in cleaning bowels and has the capability of destroying intestinal worms too. However, compared to the lemon juice, frozen lemons are much more beneficial for your body!
1. Lemon peel has 10 times more vitamins than the juice: Normally, we extract juice from lemon and take it with water and honey or as lemon juice by putting salt, sugar and black pepper. But taking the whole lemon including the peel is much more beneficial as it has 10 times more vitamins than the juice. The only way to eat the peel of the lemon is to freeze it, grate it and then sprinkle it on things like ice-cream, noodles, salad or soup. The peel also helps in getting rid of toxins.
2. It helps in removing cysts and cancer cells: Intake of frozen lemon helps in removing cancer cells too. Lemon extract is considered to be 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapeutic drug which slows down the growth of cancer. Likewise, it is of great help in treating cysts and tumors. The effect of lemon extract is remarkable in its treatment.
3. No bad effect on healthy cells: Although, lemon extract removes cells that cause cancer but the good thing is that it doesn’t affect healthy cells in any way. It is beneficial in treatment of 12 types of cancer including breast, prostate, pancreas, lung etc.
4. Intake of frozen lemon is a health rejuvenator: Eating peel of lemon is a great health rejuvenator as it helps in eradicating toxic elements in the body.
5. Lemon extract fights microbial infections: Lemon peel has the capability of treating urinary tract infections along with providing great help in respiratory problems and fighting bacterial infections and fungi in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.