Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asish SasmalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 yeas old. I am facing nocturnal emissions (night falls) every next day from one month. What should I do?
I am 29 years old. Till now I didn't get married. My mind diverting to sex. What should I do for this ?
Hello Doctors, how are you all in here. I just have a doubt, suddenly for the past 2 weeks I have a burning sensation in my ankles and also a swollen feeling when I sit or stand for a long time. I do not see any swelling but I feel like its swollen and a little stiff. I am over weight of 145 KGS. I have started to go to the Gym the last 3 - 4 weeks and lost 7 Kgs but I am a little concerned. I suddenly feel the above feeling and suddenly I feel that the ankles are alright. The main ankle I feel the above mentioned feelings are the left leg the most. Is it anyway related to diabetes is something more serious?
hi i got Marriage on April-2014, still we have no childrens, In Oct-2014 my wife got abortion with some problem. I have some skin problem,with doctor consultation i use A&D (Morning), Dapsone(Evening) Tablets, Halnova-S ointment. From two days My wife angry with me some issue. Without telling me she was Crushed & swalloed 20-25 Dapsone Tablets. In One hour after i observe there is no tablets in my box. And ask my wife she tells me after one hour. Then lots of salty water drinked for my wife. Some white solution comes out. Is there any problem for in future.
I am 19 years old. I have a severe headache and not able to concentrate on my studies. I have taken some medicine from store but that doesn't work. Please help me and advice any good medicine so that. I get well soon.
My skin is so oily and every time pimple is rise up in my cheeks and a lot of black marks please help me.
My father right arm is very paining from last 3 months. and I think diabetes is the reason. am i right.?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. In January 2017 I am getting married. I am worried for my sexual life. I am addicted of smoking (10 units per day) and drinking (weekly). Please guide me in this matter.
I am 39 Yrs old, diabetes since 5 Yrs. Using medicines. Pls suggest the new therapy for injunction of permanent cure for it./ Latest technology for insertion of pills/ hormones in body for permanent cure.
2 month back I having acne and skin have got dull and black .i had took treatment of dermatologist .i do not have any acne now but skin getting more darker.
I am suffering from allergy. Basically atmospheric allergy. Red boils are formed on my body and on my face. Rashes and itching is there. I used to consume citerzine aur allegra and halovet as prescribed before by my doc. What can I do to get relax from this.
I am suffering from dry for 3 week. And I have stomach pain also. And my body temperature is also high more than normally. So pls give me suggestion.
I am 23 year male. I am married. I am having severe headache always atleast 3 to 5 times a day. Headache area is upper side of the eyes. I think it is sinus headache. I always have cold and I drink cold water also. I am very disturb and not getting any suggestion what to do please help me to understand and what to do now. I am having this problem since 5 years ir more. One more thing I have past high blood pressure treatment but now it is fine. Now my blood pressure is always. 140/80 or 130 /80. Waiting your your valuable reply thank you.
My son is 2.1 year old. Past 2days he is suffering from loose motion. He done potty 2 times in a day, bt that in a thick paste form. My doctor suggest to give bisilac medicine thrice a day of 5ml. Side by side he also told me to stop grain and milk products. As my son drink milk in night am giving pediasure in water by consulting my doctor. Am also giving raw banana and boiled apple to his diet. His potty gets better yesterday but today in the morning he still passes loose potty. Doctor saying to continue the medicine. Is this ok or I have to give other medicine. Please suggest some method to stop it.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.