Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asish Kumar DeYour feedback matters!
I am 21 male, I have dark spots on my upper cheeks area it looks like as if it is burnt please suggest me a cream so that it disappear. Thank you.
Hi, I am 24 years old and I hv dark circles under eye, what will I do I have this prob from before so many years please suggest what will I do because I was consult with skin doctors also but it's nt cure still now please suggest me a bast treatment.
Hi Doctor, I have combination skin and My T zone (forehead, nose and chin) is tanned. Please suggest how to remove tan?
My eyes dark circles are not getting light. I tried every way possible like cucumber, lemon juice etc. What should I do?
I am having black spot sunburn marks on face and forehead and when I go in sun I get burning sensation on my face what will be the treatment for that?
My skin is getting too darker nowadays (face, neck and arms). I think it's due to the sunlight. I can't avoid sunlight due to my work. Could you advise something for getting better skin color.
I am 15 years old boy , I was quite white , but nowadays my skin started fading away , I am nearly black, can not stand for even a photo , feeling ashamed , I AM MAINLY SEEKING FOR A SKIN LIGHTENING CREAM that brightens my skin , as well as prevents acne and darkspots ,Kindly help me with this issue!
Hi, I have been suffering from pimples on face from last 6 years and it's mark on face. Could you please describe a better solution for that. Thank you.
I am 16 years old girl I used castor oil on my skin for 2 days and now I have seen some kind of rashes or redness. Everywhere on my skin now I am seeing red red small dots like things and some kind of itching also what has happened actually please tell me.
I have dark circles under eyes what can be the reason and what can be done to remove that. I sleep regularly around 10 hrs a day.
My dark circle under eye is very dark and it doest suit on my face please consult me some cream or treatment in mumbai.
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.