Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asish K DasYour feedback matters!
I have back pain and I am an it professional. And now I noticed a swelling under ma arm. Is it because of summer season? Or by using tight dress?
My age is 32. I am suffering from my back pain problem from last 3 years. X-report is also normal. Took vitamin B12injections for a month on alternative days. Still the pain is same. Is there any treatment for this in Ayurveda?
I am 25 years old female I have back ache to the last 4 months many medicines was have nt given any solution what to do.
SIR, I AM 30 YEAR OLD SOME DAYS I HAVE SUFFERING PAIN OF SCIATICA. KINDLY ADVISE ME FOR RELIEVE THIS PAIN.
I am a 21 year old guy. My lower back pains at midnight sometimes, I have to take painkiller to sleep again. Being an intern I work in office for 6-7 hours.
I am a regular runner when I walk no pain occurs in my leg bone (peddle bone) but when I run pressure exert on my bone pain start like flip flop kindly help me out.
I am 21 year old. But I have pain in joints and some sound come from knee joint (sound like kt kt kt kt, also pain in knee joint. What should I will do please give suggestion. Because all day I worries about this.
I am a 50 years old lady. I have a spinal cod pain & side pain is very boldly is last one years. For this cause I not walking, sitting & bending. Please give me a advice sir what should I do?
I am 60 years old female suffering from Knee pain in both legs since 3 years. I have used all types of ailments including Dr. Ortho (Ayurvedic capsules.
Hello since 2 days I am having a back pain after did back excercise in gym. This pain is becomes more severe now today I can't even move from my bed! help!
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.