Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asis MitraYour feedback matters!
I have a masturbation problem. Sometime in a day I have two times masturbate but I have not control on our mind or feeling. I don't know it is naturally or other. So pls say me how can I control on masturbation.
Please suggest me better spray for sex time increase and satisfy my wife. My wife hate me because this problem.
My ejaculation is very slow and I feel like my sperm count is also low it doesn't come out in force I am worried please help.
I am 54 years old male. Bp & sugar levels are normal. In 2012, I had my gall bladder removed surgically after detection of 2 gallstones of big sizes. Since then, my total cholesterol levels are nominally higher (around 220 mg%) due to high value of ldl chole.(148). I exercise regularly (brisk walking for 30 minutes and yogasana-pranayama for 45 minutes). My weight is 67 kgs for height of 163 cms. But my main concern is about my very low levels of 25-oh vitamin d total (4.2 ng / ml). What is the dosage of 1 g sachet (60, 000 i. U.) of cholecalciferol granules to be taken? for how long? Please note that my vitamin b-12 reading is 175 pg / ml. Kindly advice.
Insect bites occur when an insect stings the upper layer of your skin externally. They generally lead to an allergic reaction or transfer of pathogens like virus, bacteria or parasites in the human body. Insect bites can be of many types since there are numerous species of insects around us. Some of the bites that you will come across more often are by mosquitoes, spiders, bee stings, bugs, mites, ants and such others. The most common symptoms of an insect bite include redness, swelling, irritation or discomfort, itching, itchy skin, and such others.
An insect bite is most commonly treated by using allopathic medicines which can be either applied externally or consumed orally to minimize allergic reactions. But Ayurveda gives you a method to treat insect bites which are natural, harmless and free from side effects. Some of the common ways to treat insect bites following the principles of Ayurveda are:
- Basil leaves and turmeric- If you take a handful of basil leaves, add turmeric to it and apply it on the insect bite, it acts as an antiseptic and prevents your wound from worsening.
- Onion application- Onions are specifically used to treat bee stings. You need to take out the sting, apply onions on the affected area and hold them in position using a bandage or a tape for at least an hour to get relief.
- Turmeric and sandalwood- You can use turmeric and sandalwood to soothe your wound as sandalwood has certain cooling properties, and turmeric will help in speeding up the healing process.
- Banana peel- The inner skin of a banana peel is used as an anti-irritant and it helps to cut down the discomfort, pain and irritation.
- Neem- Neem is a medicinal plant, which has one of the highest medicinal values among all the Ayurvedic agents. It is often applied to the wound in the form of powder mixed with water.
- Coriander- The juice from coriander leaves is also used to cure wounds. Depending on the thickness, it can be used along with water to provide relief to insect wounds.
Conclusively, it is always desirable to consult an Ayurvedic medical practitioner before applying the natural agents on sensitive body parts such as the skin.
What is the symptoms of malaria and I have pain in my full body and I am suffering form fever last 3 Days and what should I do.
My friend has doubt that how many times a boy can masturbate in a day, he said that he would masturbate 3, 4 times a day. So now he is little worry about his future, will it be any problem if he does so many times?
What are the symptoms of thrombosis? I hav got it previously and I took proper medications but now m having slight headaches so m worried alot.
My friend sya his penis is only 3 inch long and he want to increase its length upto 5 inches. Any solution for this?
My sister delivered a girl child 2 months back by cesarean. She's suffering from heart burn. Is this normal post 2 months?
I am diabetic for the past 8 years and taking medication for it which causes gassy and stomach upset. So I stopped medication and started vigorous workouts for the past one week. Now I am into walking and weights for the one hour morning and evening. After my morning worker session I east like just 2 chappatis and a bowl of salad. After that I can feel my blood sugar sitting up. Sudden head ache and giddiness. What should I do? Am I doing some thing wrong.
I am 26 years old female I have little bit headache all the day because I could not sleep well. What should I do for sleeping good in night.
Hi I stammer a lot while speaking especially when I'm urged to speak. And nervous. While I'm nervous I stammer a lot. Hope you give me some solution for it.
I am 19 years old male. Masturbating becomes my habits (5 times per month. Is it any problem? please help me.
Some common causes of stomach aches are indigestion, gas, heartburn, constipation, a stomach infection, overeating and lactose intolerance. However, stomach pain can also be due to more serious issues like an ulcer, a hernia, gall stones, a urinary tract infection and appendicitis.
When you have a stomach ache, it can be really difficult to concentrate on anything. Irrespective of the reason behind the stomach ache, you want it to go away fast.
A home remedy for stomach ache
Ginger has antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help regulate the digestion process, in turn reducing stomach pain. Plus, ginger helps decrease the production of free radicals as well as increase digestive juices and neutralize stomach acids.
1. Cut one medium-size fresh ginger root into thin slices.
2. Bring one cup of water to a boil and add the ginger slices. Boil for three minutes, and then simmer for another five minutes.
3. Remove from heat, strain, and add honey to taste.
4. Sip it slowly.
5. Drink ginger tea two or three times a day to ease stomach ache and improve digestion.