Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Asim Kr MallicYour feedback matters!
I Am presently in class xii & preparing for aipmt, aiims & board exams I m now more focused on my boards than any other competition exams. So please give proper advice for my boards and also write the reference book' s name. I need your help. Please also write the methods be focus on studies and avoid internet. My biggest problem is to manage maths and biology together as maths is compulsory with biology at my school.please help me
I am in relationship for 13 years my problem is that for last few months she completely changed she not care about me never response to my text I am realising I always text her called her even we meet she worked for late hours we got fight for that I became insure can't concentrate on my job. I tried all possible way to talk on that issues but nothing improved even when I ill tell her how I badly misses her she talk but after that she nvr asked whether I am OK or not. Earlier we talk daily now I have to make call to talk her. I don't want to loose her. It might happen she busy on her work or having some problems but she not share anything as I want to know more problems on her behaviour. Even she never responded to my Gm and Gn msgs. Pl help me.
I am a bds student so lot of are for studying but I can't remember much more what I am studying. And inside my head sometime a vibration is feeling.
I am suffering from cough. My cough is very grayish in colour and round shaped when I cough. I smoke a little but want to quit. Is there any thing to worry about please reply me sir.
Due to some family issues from last year I am feeling very depressed in stressful. I got angry on people wth no reason. I just want loneliness. I do not know wat to do.
Hello doctor, my cousin is suffering with schizophrenia. We visited so many hospitals. But the treatment is temporary. She was not recovered. Would like to speak with you before visiting you. Is this problem permanently cured? Please let me know.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.