Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asim DattaYour feedback matters!
During sex time I cannot last long for even three minutes. How to make my stamina at least 15 minutes.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
Hi doctor I have question for pcod problem. Taking now ayurvedic medicines September onward 3 months over weight reduced and now periods became regular so how much months after I will conceive please tell me waiting.
Here is a list of the colors of your urine which conveys how your health is.
1) Colorless or transparent - If you are having colorless pee, then it means you are drinking just a lot of water. You can afford to reduce it.
2) Pale straw color - It is the normal, healthy color, which indicates that you are well-hydrated.
3) Transparent yellow - Having transparent yellow pee is normal. But you might want to add an extra glass of water to your day.
4) Dark Yellow - An indication that although you have normal hydration, you should still consider having some more water regularly.
5) Amber or Honey Color - It is an indication of decreased hydration. So, go ahead and drink some water right away.
6) Syrup or Brown Ale Color - Can be an indication of severe dehydration or liver disease. Consult your doctor if it persists.
7) Pink to Reddish - Beets, blueberries or rhubarb can be fruits that can cause pinkish urine. But if you haven't eaten them, then it might be blood or a sign of infection. It is recommended that you contact a doctor.
8) Orange - Indication of dehydration or a liver or bile duct condition. Consider discussing it with a doctor.
9) Blue or Green - A result of genetic condition or food dye. You can contact your doctor to ascertain the reason. Usually, it is harmless.
10) Foaming - Fizzing or foaming pee isn't actually a problem, if occasional. But otherwise, it might indicate kidney troubles. Consult a doctor accordingly.
If you have any further questions on issues, click on 'consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Meri beti 17th july ko 16 years ki ho jaegi or uski lambai sirf 5 feet h or diet bhi theek hai to kya ab uski lambai badh sakti hai ya nahi kyonki maine suna hai ki period aane ke baad lambai nahi badhti hai. Kya ye sahi hai .
My mom is 58 years old. A couple of months back she had experienced reduction in sense level with her feet. Sometimes the feet used to get completely numb, especially when she was about to go to sleep. Right now, she seems to be fine, but I wanted to know what could be causing that. She's definitely not diabetic, I got her checked. Since last week, she has been experiencing sudden dizziness when she just woke up from sleep. Or when she sits for long time and gets up suddenly. Are there any chances that both these problems could be related? any recommendations?
I am 21 years old male. In 2014 I met with an accident and cut my motor nerve and a tip of my bone got broke. They fixed it with screw. My question is after removing the screw should I get pain for longer time because by this time I didn't face any type of pain inside my leg.
I have itching in my ear and it starts paining sometimes I feel like I have hearing loss in my ear after I kept itching. Please suggest some solution.
I'm 20 year male and my bones so weak that when I bent any part of body bones make sound tell me what should I do to make my bones stronger.
My wife is 47 she has been suffering from UTI for almost 6 years, ultrasound doest show any problem, the cycle of uti is repeated after every 2 or 3 months, kindly advice.
If you want to relieve any lower back tension, Kati Basti is for you. This specialized therapy relieves and nourishes the lower back using herbal oils or ghee. After a gentle Ayurvedic oil therapy on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough. The hot medicated oils helps melt lower spine rigidity and strengthen your bone tissue.
Benefits of Kati Basti
Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility
Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems