Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh GangoolyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urination again and again in every minute. From yesterday. Please help by easy remedies.
He has some times pain in stomach. After diagnosis he found kidney stones. Without operation he wants to remove Stone. How?
I have 3mm stone in my kidney and I don't want surgery for this so Please can you suggest me what can i do.?
I am 30 Year old. And I hav two kidney stones in my right kidney. Both r dissolved but I feel little bit pain some time. So what I will do. Hav I take medicine or not.
I have stones in both kidneys, right kidney 9mm, left kidney 7mm and 5mm. I want to cure permanently. Which medicine are good, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic or English medicine. I am suffering from 9 years.
Hi, Mujhe 2 mahina pahle uti hua tha jisme pesab karne ke bad 1-2 drop blood vi nikla tha phir doctor ko dikhaya aur phir thik ho gya lekin avi thoda dard ho rha h ander jakham jaisa lag rha h. Kya karu sex karne se aur vi jyada problem hoti h. Avi jalan nhi h sirf dard hota halka dard.
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
1. If you are near to the border line of diabetes, what natural medication to take, it can be controlled well 2. If below 200 level cholsterol is good and onehad around 215-220 what home medicine is good 3. How to improve kdiney and liven function with home medicine.
Hi, My wife is pregnant (35 Weeks) and in urine test Bacteria is shown positive. Can you please let us know "it is dangerous to our baby?
My age is 17 yrs. Sperms are getting out with my urine. What to do. Is there any benefit of using v-shaped underwear.
Help I am 29 years old man I am suffering from tonsils problems since last two and a half year I am consulting ent taking medicine even took a ayurvedic treatment I got a recovery and doing precaution but uncertain tonsils appeared any time on end of feb I gone with the rear disease called gbs syndrome gone with treatment got recovery I do not know still I am scared that disease should not come again my weight is increasing I am doing diet and I had a water retention problem so I am taking triflaa my face looks puffy despite I am doing all suggested exercise all these things are related to my throat?
I found blood coming from my urethra after urination. I felt pulling pain too after urination. 3-4 hrs later I didn't feel any pain. What might be the reason Doctor.
He as got rectal cancer. Rectum as to b removed bcoz of mass in on rectum. Colostomy as to b done or other option r dere. Bcoz ostomy bag he as got but it is difficult for him vt bag, can rectum b fitted or transplant again.
I'm 25 year old man. I have urine problems since 1year, my urine color is yellowish. Whenever urine come not clearly. So please advice.
I am 42 years old lady. 4 days back doctor diagnosed me fungal infection in my vagina. She prescribed Zocon 150 mg weekly for three weeks , Secnil forte -one tablet daily for two days and ginclac v for insertion for four days. As a result my urine is very very dark. What should I do? Another doctor skin specialist prescribed LCZ for my face skin allergy. Can I take this anti allergic with the above medicine? My urine is very very dark. Kindly suggest.
Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence– when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh.
- Urge Incontinence– when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards.
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention)– when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking.
- Total Incontinence– when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking.
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
What causes urinary incontinence in men?
Urinary incontinence in men results when the brain does not properly signal the bladder, the sphincters do not squeeze strongly enough, or both. The bladder muscle may contract too much or not enough because of a problem with the muscle itself or the nerves controlling the bladder muscle. Damage to the sphincter muscles themselves or the nerves controlling these muscles can result in poor sphincter function. These problems can range from simple to complex.
A man may have factors that increase his chances of developing UI, including
- birth defects—problems with development of the urinary tract
- a history of prostate cancer—surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer can lead to temporary or permanent UI in men
UI is not a disease. Instead, it can be a symptom of certain conditions or the result of particular events during a man’s life. Conditions or events that may increase a man’s chance of developing UI include
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)—a condition in which the prostate is enlarged yet not cancerous. In men with BPH, the enlarged prostate presses against and pinches the urethra. The bladder wall becomes thicker. Eventually, the bladder may weaken and lose the ability to empty, leaving some urine in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and incomplete emptying of the bladder can lead to UI.
- chronic coughing—long-lasting coughing increases pressure on the bladder and pelvic floor muscles.
- neurological problems—men with diseases or conditions that affect the brain and spine may have trouble controlling urination.
- physical inactivity—decreased activity can increase a man’s weight and contribute to muscle weakness.
- obesity—extra weight can put pressure on the bladder, causing a need to urinate before the bladder is full.
- older age—bladder muscles can weaken over time, leading to a decrease in the bladder’s capacity to store urine.
Treating Urinary Incontinence
Initially, your GP may suggest some simple measures to see if they help improve your symptoms. These may include:
- lifestyle changes – such as losing weight and cutting down on caffeine and alcohol
- pelvic floor exercises – exercising your pelvic floor muscles by squeezing them, taught by a specialist
- bladder training – where you learn ways to wait longer between needing to urinate and passing urine, guided by a specialist
- You may also benefit from the use of incontinence products, such as absorbent pads and handheld urinals.
- Medication may be recommended if you're still unable to manage your symptoms.
- Surgery may also be considered. The specific procedures suitable for you will depend on the type of incontinence you have.
- Surgical treatments for stress incontinence, such as tape or sling procedures, are used to reduce pressure on the bladder or strengthen the muscles that control urination.
- Operations to treat urge incontinence include enlarging the bladder or implanting a device that stimulates the nerve that controls the detrusor muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.