Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Bardhan
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha BardhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have been suffering from hairfall for 3-4 years. In 2011, I had gone through sinus checkup nd then an operation, since then hair falling started. And now the condition is, I have lost many hairs in the middle of my head. I do BALAYAM regularly 2 times a day of 5 minutes duration each. But hairfall is still not stops. I have tried Tugain 2% sol, 5% solution as recommended by doctor. But result was nill. I have the query that IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO GAIN OR RETAIN HAIRS BY MEDICINE OR BY OPERATION in medical science? If yes, then is there any guarantee of life long?
Sir, I am 30 years old male. I have itching near groin area. I have tried itch guard but not that effective. The skin there has become black. Kindly give the solution.
I am facing groin area fungal infection from few weeks now, rashes & itchiness are its syndromes, please suggest me some fungal cream or medicine I can use?
I am suffering from hair loss and dandruff from last more than six months. I tired many types of shampoo for removing dandruff and etching. please give me advise that what should be change in my daily life style and meal.
Hair fall problem since 2 years. Presently I use rootz international hair oil. I have also a problem of gas.
I am 21yr old.. Am having pigmentation for past 4 months am using brite, aziderm creams and I cant see any difference, is there laser treatment for pigmentation?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!