Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arup Kumar Majhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arup Kumar MajhiYour feedback matters!
Hi, My wife is 11 weeks pregnant, we never do sex during her pregnancy, but she get orgasm several times when we do intense kiss, yesterday she get heavy bleeding, Dr. Says that she has low line placenta. Is want to know is this happens due to her orgasm, or yer orgasm create any problem to her pregnancy?
Dr. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, last 2 month I have seen many skin tags are appearing on my neck arm and breast. And their quantity is increasing day by day. Please suggest is it curable post pregnancy or not. What treatment is best to get rid off.
I have cramps during periods. I used to take 2-3 meftal spac a day. Is it harmful? Can you suggest any alternatives of meftal spac which are less harmful?
Dr. sir Meri wife 7 month se pregnent hai unhe khoon ki kami AA gayi hai khoon 8.88 g hai upay batay.
Mai 25 year ki hu. Wt 55 kg. Hgt 5 ft2" pelvis report me polyctstic ovary hai. Small cysts both ovaries. Missed period 3 month tha. To medicine dydrogestrone liya tb period hua hai. Kya maj pregnant ho sakti hu. Kya bina medicine k period ho sakta hai.
Ma'am, my friend of age 20 have some problems with periods. The hasn't got regular periods. After consulting a doctor she is now getting periods regularly since last 2 months. But this month when the time of period comes the flow of the unmatured egg is irregular and it is not like the normal. Also the amount of the blood is less. Some black bloody thing is coming out and it is now continued for 12 days. She is now not taking any type of alopethic medicine. She is just taking Ashokarist. Please help her ma'am by consulting and showing the right way what to do for it?
I Want to ask about my sister in law she is suffering from pregnancy problem. What is the difference between IVF & IUI fertility. How can she choose which one is beneficial for her.
I am 19 years old. My last periods date was 24th June. I slept with my bf from 29th June to 2nd July and he ejaculated semen upper part of my body not near my private parts. But we didn't do any sexual intercourse. I had taken i-pill on 3rd July. On 9th July I have got withdrawal bleeding and the amount is very very low. Is it just the side effect if that pill? Will I get this kind of bleeding very frequently? When will I get my next periods? Will it be too late or will I skip it? Am I safe from pregnancy? When will my periods be normal?
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.