Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunangshu GhoshYour feedback matters!
A 78 year old lady, suffering asthma for time. Now a days she is suffering civieric breathing problem. What kind of I would suggest.
I am 29 Years old girl. I can not sleep at night since three months. I have tried very best things to solve this problem but I can't.
My daughter is complaining about headache and pain in entire left side of her face. We have got her ear nose checkup done. But it is all clear. Her dentist is saying that it may be a borderline case of root canal after taking her x ray. On pressing her teeth, there is no pain, but she says that toothache, pain in ear and headache starts together. Right now she is on pain killer for three days. Should we go for root canal. Please suggest.
I am 44 yrs old female, single, leading an active life. In my left leg, just above the ankle, when I get up in the morning, I have terrible pain. As the day progresses the pain keeps getting reduced and thereafter vanishes. What should I do?
Hello doctor, My mother is 41 years old. She is facing heavy bleeding problem in periods from past 10 months. She is worried, if that was abnormal. Please tell us is it true or anything else. If so suggest her. Please tell us whether consuming curd and buttermilk in periods will cause heavy bleeding?
I have hemorrhoids. No blood. Only acne in the rectum and on the anus. itchiness. Used Protocedyl Ointment. Acne got cured inside the rectum. Only one acne left on the anus. Don't want this problem again? Is this medication right?
Hello this is deepa singh of 20 years only nd there is an issue of extra wt" approx 65 kg. How can I loose my wt"
I want to get weight. I am 20 year old but my weight is only 46 kg. Give me some advice to gain weight.
My Uric acid levels are high, can walk in, but has that uncomfort feeling all the time that I have a problem, contacted many doctors, they suggest febuxostat tablet for life, even taking those tablets aren't helping by leg problem. Please help me.
When I wake I feel my head is heavy. This happen in afternoon, please help me what are the reasons for that?
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.