Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Rabi MondalYour feedback matters!
I have headache for 1 week, it starts when I travelled in College bus and ends after night sleep, also it occurs evenings of leave days, I have pain all around the head including neck, I have also shortsighted ndwearing specs for it. What should I do for it?
I lost my hair since last six months. I tried some shampoo and medicine but no different found. What should I do ?
I am a 14 years old boy and I am suffering from warts since a year. I tried many home remedies but still I am suffering from warts. So could you suggest me what should I do?
I am 31 year old, mujhe thyroid hai aur do hi bacchay hai, aur weight bhi bahoth hai mujhe pregneny ke liye kya karna hoga, aur weight loose ke liye kya karna hoga.
Ma'm, I have acne problem. I m using Vidosoft lotion curative moisturizer, tango cream and kovite active gel and adonica capsule, revive 20 capsule in morning and night respectively according to my doctor. But now a days I m unable to consult my doctor because I m at my home. Ma'm vidosoft lotion is about to over and tell me another lotion that I purchase easily and use it because this lotion is not available in kanpur.
Hii, I want to gain weight bit more than what I have actually. So what supplementary product should I use?
If girl is pregnant first time. But husband is not with her, means can she give birth child easily or she must do operation for DAT.
Gallstones are actually hard deposits or lumps that are formed in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a pear-shaped, a sac-like structure that is located in the upper-right part of the abdomen that stores bile. Many people have gallstones present in their bladder but they never know it. This can be an alarming situation for people who have it.
What Causes Gallstones?
There may be several reasons, including:
- Your genes
- Your weight
- Problems with your gallbladder
- Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely.
- It can also happen if your gallbladder can’t empty properly.
Who Is at Risk for Gallstones?
While your body produces cholesterol naturally, you can also take in excess cholesterol through your diet. Many risk factors for gallstones are related to diet. These include:
- Being overweight or obese
- Eating a diet that’s high in fat or cholesterol
- Rapid weight loss within a short period of time
- Eating diet that’s low in fiber
- Having diabetes mellitus
What are the treatments available for this?
- Surgery: One of the famous treatments include surgeries. The famous surgery is Cholecystectomy (Removal of the gallbladder) that further includes Laparoscopic surgery and Open cholecystectomy.
- Medications: The patients who cannot undergo surgeries can also use drugs like ursodiol and chenodiol. But this can take months or years to remove stones from the bladder.
You can reduce your risk of gallstones if you:
- Don't skip meals. Try to stick to your usual meal times each day. Skipping meals or fasting can increase the risk of gallstones.
- Lose weight slowly. If you need to lose weight, go slow. Rapid weight loss can increase the risk of gallstones. Aim to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. Work to achieve a healthy weight by reducing the number of calories you eat and increasing the amount of physical activity you get. Once you achieve a healthy weight, work to maintain that weight by continuing your healthy diet and continuing to exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.