Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar MajumdharYour feedback matters!
I have problem of jock itch. Although I take care of cleanliness but during summer the situation worsens. Kindly suggest some remedy for it.
I am having a lot of hair fall and I befir 3 month I am suffering tiford I tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do.
I am 35 years old male. I am suffering from eczema (red daad) and allergy from last five months. I took many medicine and ointment, but this going down and come again. Ointment like (surface, fourderm, candid-b, Lobate -GM, Panderm, and many more) also take injection and tablet. But no final result found. Allergy like. Many small small pimples (red diane) on whole upper body. And eczema on private part thi, chest, elbow, and unde rarmand also on face. What I do. Kya karu . Please.
For e. G l have black spot as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should do?
I'm having skin rashes its kind of allergy, so I need to know that which is the best to consult. allopathy or homeopathy doctors?
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear sir/mam, My skin is very dry and my lips are always cracked. I tried vaseline, boro plus and other petroleum jelly products but when I left them for 3-4 days then my lips cracks again and sometimes it pains. I never smoke or use any kind of alcoholic product. And I am very health conscious, I eat simple food. (even I don't take fast food). Please tell me solution. My age is 25, single.
I have a skin allergy on my hands and cheek. Like some small small pimples and my face is so dull.please help
Nails are an important part of your physiology, although they are mostly used for either utilitarian purposes such as gripping or for beauty purposes such as nail decorations. Nails themselves can go through infections which need not have underlying causes and thus can cause damage to that part of the tissue. One such disorder of the nail is onycholysis.
What is onycholysis?
This is a disorder where the nail on the finger or the toes starts to separate from the skin below. This happens little by little and usually starts at the tip and then progresses backward. The further back it progresses, the more nail tissue it destroys. While the entire nail may not be detached from the nail bed, parts of it may chip off, showing the tissue underneath.
Symptoms of Onycholysis:
- Jagged border between the pink flesh of the nail bed and the yellow edge of the nail
- Detached nails become opaque, yellow or may turn green in color
- Nail may become irregular in shape and size
- Bits and chunks of nails can break off easily
Primary Causes for Onycholysis:
Let's look at some of the primary causes of onycholysis:
- Frequent Trauma - If you have a profession or work at home where you constantly require tapping away, it might cause minute injuries to build up within the nails and the fingers. Tapping on keyboards is one area where you could get repetitive trauma like this.
- Manicure Problems - Many salons may aggressively try to clean the underside of the nails and in the process, slowly dislodge the nail form the nail bed and cause onycholysis. This has known to be the case with many people.
- Water Immersion - If you have work where your nails are immersed in water for long periods of time, this could also affect the development of onycholysis.
- Skin Diseases - Certain skin conditions can also end up giving onycholysis. Psoriasis and contact dermatitis are other conditions that may lead to onycholysis as a consequence.
- Allergy to Nail Glue - Many makeup artists and customers have complained that certain brands of nail glue can also cause allergies resulting in onycholysis.
- Medications - Medications meant for the treatment of other ailments within the body can have the unintended consequences of causing onycholysis.
The underlying problems need to be corrected which may cause onycholysis. Once the underlying problem is corrected, onycholysis usually corrects itself. The nail may take some time to re-grow but will grow back on its own eventually and may take 4 to 6 months to cover the entire affected area again.
I am a 30 year man. My hair have gone thin and its falling also. So what to do to make it thick and stop the hairfall.
My face has become so dull and I trying to keep the strict diet by avoiding unhealthy foods... But recent times I am consuming more tea and smoking to relieve my stress ... Is this the problem? . Wat do I do to keep my face so clean and rich looking
I am having fever on and off, felling cold because of heavy sweating, felling weakness some times, body pain, back pain, joint pain in legs with itching. Please assist me as soon as possible its important as its increasing.
I have very dry skin. I have itching in my lower legs. Sometimes it becomes wore and sleep in nights.
My hair fall is very savior hair fall by day by day am very scaring my hair volume becomes very slow. And I have a mild headache. Please give immediate solution.
Although brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promote growth, too much brushing can cause damage to the strands which results in frizz and split ends.