Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arnab MondalYour feedback matters!
Good Afternoon Sir. Sir meri wife or main 15 May ko Physical relation me aaye the. 19 may ko unka date tha joki miss ho gya hai. Ab hume kya karna chahiye. Plzzz bataye, hum abhi baby nahi chahte hai.
In a microdiscectomy a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and any loose disc fragments from under the nerve root are removed to relieve neural impingement and to provide more room for the nerve to heal. This procedure typically requires a small incision of only one to two inches and is performed using a microscope and microsurgical techniques. Since the incision is quite small, the incidence of damage to surrounding tissues is quite rare.
The desired outcome of this surgery is to relieve symptoms such as leg and/or back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and feet. Patients will often feel relief almost immediately after the surgery.
A microdiscectomy may be performed in different regions of the spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
In most cases, this surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient will start walking few hours after the surgery.
I am 28 year old I am married my wife has pregnant since 4 months but she used eat papaya every day some body said it harmful to the baby Is this true please suggest me also my wife has heart patients.
Hi. I have been serious stress for last 2 months as I had a unprotected sexual encounter with a girl. After 4 days I felt fatigue, feeling unwell ,fully stressed, joint pain, swollen lymph glands and diarrhoea 1 or 2 episodes then after 1 week everything relieved and then I saw mouth ulcer not on my tongue is not painful but till now its present. I did a elisa/eclia test after 63 days it shows non reactive but I am so stressed and feeling so depressed as I was not a that type of person. I know the 3 month period is confirmatory or I need to wait till 6 month. I am assuming I am having hiv. Please help me. Please reply sir.
Hi I am 31 years old mother of an 8 years old son. I am trying for the next issue from last 1 year. My problem is that whenever my ovulation days comes and we have to intercourse only at that time I get suffered from severe vaginal infection. After the ovulation days the problem is automatically cured up without any medication. I am very tensed due to this. please help me. I am also taking fertility treatment but my gynea is unable to resolve my problem please give me some suggestions towards it.
I am, 27 years old, even now before periods I get a severe pain in stomach with vomiting. Can you please suggest me to aware of it.
Continue period me sex karne se pregnancy possible hain? Continue period me sex krna medical science me sahi hain ya nhi?
If someone is having symptom. Of adrenal cancer. Does not it can be easily detected in ultrasound after six month?
My problem is milk in breast. .but I am not pregnant or breast feeding. .my prolactin range is more than 200. How to reduce my prolactin. What are the other problems. .pls help me..
Is it any side effect of unwanted 72 pills. If if eat it after sex and then after eat medicine I will do sex one more time .is there any chance of pregnancy.
Hye. I am 28 yrs old married woman. We are trying for a baby from last 2 years. Our all reports are normal. I need to ask about ivf treatment. What is this and how much it will cost if we want to go for it.
Papayas are popular all over the world and for good reason. The tropical fruit is loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, and k, as well as niacin, magnesium, potassium, protein, carotene, and natural fiber. Every part of a papaya tree, from the fruit to the leaves, contains some medicinal properties.
In addition to the fruit pulp, the seeds of this fruit are also edible but they have a pungent, peppery taste. They are rich in phenolic and flavonoid compounds, protein, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Papaya seeds are also high in fat and should be consumed in moderation.
They help detoxify the liver and exhibit strong antioxidant, anthelmintic and antibacterial effects. You can scoop out the papaya seeds from the fruit and rinse away the gelatinous substance in which they are encased. Eat the seeds as they are or add them to salads, smoothies and other dishes.
Precaution: pregnant women and people with latex allergy or papain allergy should also avoid eating papaya or its seeds.
Is there any test to check the mental state of child during pregnancy and if yes then what arw the tests and in which period one have to go through that.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual problems since five years, can you suggest me some medicine to make it regular.
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
I had unprotected sex the night of 3rd June. We had sex thrice and all three times he ejaculated inside me. The next morning I took an Emergency contraceptive pill. After consuming the pill, an hour later I had unprotected sex again and he ejaculated inside me. Do I need to take another pill?
Are yr me bahut pareshan hun mujhe bhukh nhi lagto me bahut kamzor hun please much koi tonic likbde aur me bahut kamzor bhi hun.
Exercising during pregnancy is beneficial not only for the expectant mother but also for the growing fetus. The effects of exercise at this time can be seen immediately and last a lifetime. Unless a woman suffers from a medical condition, she should have at least 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise a day when pregnant. Here are a few ways you can benefit from exercising when pregnant.
- Energy Boosts- Carrying a growing fetus can take away a lot of your energy leaving you feeling tired and listless. Exercising strengthens your cardiovascular system and circulatory system this giving you more energy to get through the day. It also strengthens and tones your muscles so that the effort needed for any activity is reduced.
- Improves your Sleep- Though exercise gives you a boost of energy, it also tires the muscles, thus making it easier to fall asleep at the end of the day. This is important, especially in the later stages of pregnancy where finding a comfortable position to sleep in becomes difficult.
- Lower the Risk of Pregnancy-related Complications- Regular exercise when pregnant can help reduce the risk of suffering from complications like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Even if you are suffering from these complications, regular exercise can help manage the condition and treat it.
- Reduce Discomfort- During pregnancy, your muscles shift and skin stretches to accommodate the growing fetus. Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles and reduce the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. While walking can improve circulation, swimming strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Make Childbirth Easier- Childbirth is considered by many to be the most painful part of pregnancy. If you choose to have a natural delivery, it requires stamina, focus and determination. Exercise tones the muscles and build stamina thus making it easier to push the baby out. Exercise is also said to reduce the time taken for child birth.
- Fight Stress- Pregnancy plays with your hormones a lot can lead to mood swings and depression. Exercise boosts serotonin or happy hormone levels. This helps raise your spirits and fight stress.
- Get back into shape after childbirth- Pregnancy is characterized by weight gain that can be difficult to lose after child birth. However, if you exercise regularly when pregnant, this weight gain is restricted and the excess kilos are easier to lose. This is because your muscles have been toned throughout pregnancy and the weight gain is more muscle oriented than fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.