Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Psychiatrists online in Bankura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aritra Chakraborty
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Aritra ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I know that I am a good debater and today first I spoke in hindi. I got 2nd prize but still I am not at all satisfied as the girl who got 1st was not deserving for it. This was even the choice of audience taht I should win. But luck was with her. So from that point of time, I am feeling as if I am fit for nothing. I am suffering from headache and a lot of tension. What should I do?
I am 47 years old male non diabetic non hypertension non thyroid, 5.8 feet height and 75 to 80 kgs weight most sensitive person suffering from acrophobia I mean fear of heights. Thus cannot drive on mountain slopes cannot use glass elevators and am afraid of third fourth story Windows and balconies. I already tried to expose myself to heights but of no use. Please prescribe necessary medication?
What is bipolar? What's the clinical definition? If there is not one why is this Dr. quote on quote treating" bipolar"no explanation was given when he prescribed latuda.
People with bipolar disorder generally need to be treated with mood stabilizers and other medications. But maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important. Eating right, sticking to a regular sleep schedule, and other healthy habits can help people with bipolar disorder manage their condition
- Take your meds - Take your medication every day as prescribed by your doctor. In all, 1 in 3 people will remain completely free of symptoms of bipolar disorder by taking mood-stabilizing medicine, such as carbamazepine or lithium, for life.
- Exercise daily - Moderate physical activity for 30 minutes a day can help control mood swings.
- Eat a balanced diet - Make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Eating meals at regular times will help establish a stress-reducing daily routine.
- Avoid traveling into other time zones - If you are planning to travel extensively, you may want to call your doctor before you leave. Traveling into other time zones can disrupt your medication schedule and trigger a manic episode.
- Get the same number of hours of sleep every night - Changes in your sleep patterns can sometimes trigger a manic or depressive episode. Try your best to keep the same bedtime and rise time, varying them by no more than an hour.
- Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs - Even one drink can disrupt your sleep, change your mood, or interfere with your medicines, which can make symptom
- Reduce stress at work and at home - Try to keep regular hours at work so stress won't trigger a manic or depressive episode. If stress at work or at home is a problem, counseling may help.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine during manic episodes - Caffeine and nicotine can both act as stimulants, which can make symptoms worse. Plus, too much caffeine can change your sleeping habits.
- Seek treatment immediately
Getting treatment immediately will help you to proactively manage symptoms of a depressive or manic episode and avoid disruptions to your life. Often you don't notice early signs or symptoms, so take the time to educate whoever is closest to you what signs and symptoms to look for. They can alert you when they see a change that suggests the beginning of a mood episode. Show them you welcome such feedback, and be sure to take it seriously if you get it