Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam SarkarYour feedback matters!
I hve done homeopathy treatment for hair loss fr 3 years still my hairs r nt but bt stopped falling now I hve stopped taking medicine since jan. I hve vry less hair in front which looks vry odd I cnt even do hairstyle.
I have black mark on my back of my body so who can I reduce these back marks can you plse suggest me.
I used have acne but now its reducing as I take clindamycin phosphate. But due to acne, pimples, blackheads there are many acne scars in my face. And I have small small hair please suggest me how can I help to attain my face skin to smooth, clean and clear, scar and acne free face. What about the small hairs on my face.
I am 23 years old. I got some warts on my face. Its been 3 months they did not disappear. Is there any way to treat them?
I got hair fall since 1 year and I shaved my head 1 month ago Now my hair growth but still their some small hair on only top of my head which are small and still not grow since 1 month why it happens and what to do? Is it will happen if I shave again?
Dark marks like hurt marks are seen anywhere on d body just next day of having sexual intercourse. What kind of problem is that?
Lybrate | Dr. Puspendu Lahari speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello Dr. I'm looking for homeopathic medicine for skin whitening. Searched a lot about it but every new site suggest new medicine I can't believe on them tired of fake products. Would please suggest me some fast and effective homeopathic medicine for skin whitening.
Lybrate | Dr. Apoorva Singh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I'm losing my eyebrow hairs, under arm hairs n pubic hairs its thinning n not growing back. My body skin is getting shrink. Very dry. My age is 25f. I'm not taking proper food time to time. Due to som personal problems. If I il not eat food for proper time, my legs n hands wil b numb. I am very much scared to visit doctor. Recently I got uti problem. Now it's been clear. I'm getting big pimples on my chin n sometimes on my neck. I'm not getting my periods properly frm 6 to 7 yrs. I have cold prblm evrytim. Should sneez in the evry mrng. Doctor pls suggest me, why I'm having this problems? What is d reason behind this? Is there any serious issue? Please suggest me some medication for my thinning hairs specially on my eyebrows n pubic area. N I did not got any fever or any health issues till now. It's d matter of my eyebrow hairs thinning, its really hurting me Some time I il not get sleep because of thinking al my health issues. We are poor family. Don't knw what hppnd to me. Please suggest me some medication doctor.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.