Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam SarkarYour feedback matters!
Adding honey in hair can became white hair is it true and I have hair loss what can I do can I do onion extract mask in hair.
Most of the people are unaware of how onions are effective in promoting hair growth. Onions have rich sulfur content in them. Onion juices when applied on the scalp alone or in combination with other hair loss remedies can improve the blood circulation to the scalp. Increased blood supply to the scalp brings better nutrients and nourishment to the follicles and promotes hair growth. The sulphur content in the juice also has anti-bacterial properties and prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp which reduces the chances of losing hair due to these infections. Onion juice increases the strength of the hair and prevents thinning and breakage.
But one last thing to remember is definitive treatment for baldness is hair transplant only, rest are adjuvant treatment.
I am 23 year old male. I have not a problem of obesity much but have a problem of enlargement of male chest. I don't know weather it is a case of gynecomastia. Please could you suggest me something?
I am a 20 years old male and have a pimples are more effect in my face also damaging my skin I really very sad so how to remove pimples in my face so please give my our solution sir.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me in this.
I am 25 year old female and have too much of hair fall problem since last year, and after diagnosis my blood report is also normal related to esr, tsh, serum ferritin, and now I am using minoxidil 2% solution, multivitamin for 1month, anaphase shampoo but not yet good result is observed now I am afraid if I will get rid from this problem for forever and regain my lost hair or not, what should I do? thanks in advance for valuable reply.
I have spots as well as pimple on my face? This problem face for last two months. So what I do for it.
I'm 30 years old female. I have minute white spots in my hands in sun exposure. What is the reason for this? and treatment?
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
Above all, it is mandatory to visit a homeopathic doctor before intake of the medicines mentioned above.
I have an old stretch marks on my knee and on the back of my calf muscle for the past 4 years due to weight gain I have used variety of stretch mark oils and stretch mark lotions for almost six to eight months to remove them but there seems to be no difference. Is there any other solution to help me remove these stretch marks totally leaving no marks and not coming again with the cost effective remedy besides painful and expensive laser surgery.
My age is 24. I always sleep 7 hours per day but I still have dark circle. Please tell me what can I do?
Hi I have problem is that. My whole body is fair but oily to I have got pimple on my face, back n arms they to. But at the time my face is very dull pors is open so pls let me know wt I do?
I have more pimples and their mark. How to make mark invisible and to reduce the pimple and avoid in future. I am suffering a lot and it reduces my image in office and meetings. Kindly provide solution.
I am 29 male suffering from Tinea Versicolor (sehua) from long time but cured 90% of it by use of Garlic over it. But but at some part like on neck and back. Major part is back neck as they keep growing, I also used garlic treatment over it but its very painful. Researched a bit about it and found this (Uses For Selsun Blue Medicated Treatment. Selenium sulfide 1% and 2.5% strengths are used on the scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Selenium sulfide 2.5% strength is used also on the body to treat tinea versicolor (a type of fungus infection of the skin).) As I have to treat body part so I want to know products available in market with following chemical composition in New Delhi India.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.