Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arindam Sarkar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam SarkarYour feedback matters!
As I am having pimples and whiteheads and blackheads on my face along with on half back since 4 years. So kindly advice to get rid off.
Hi, After my first baby since last year my breast becomes small. So I want to increase size of breast so guide me and my breast is small compared to another breast so I am in tension so is it normal or not?
I am 21 years old I have male pattern baldness. If I take finasteride for lifelong can I able to prevent baldness for lifelong?
Dealing with oily skin is a slippery slope. Here’s how to handle oily skin flawlessly.
Gorgeous in the morning, and greasy in the afternoon – sounds familiar? You’re not alone! Tons of people share the oily skin type – which means the sebaceous (oil-producing) glands of your skin are overactive. Our skin needs a small amount of oil to stay soft and moisturised. But when the sebaceous glands produce more oil than required, the end result is shiny, greasy skin.
Usually, your hormones decide how much oil these glands will produce (which is why most people have to deal with oily skin in their teenage years)!
Other than that, your skin may also get oily because of:
- Your menstrual cycle – also related to hormones
- Genetic factors
- Physical or emotional stress
- Warm or humid weather
- Using too much makeup or harsh products
- Touching your face a lot
- Eating too many sugary foods
I am an manager in PSU. Any thing happen in my work, l frightened and increased fairness. My fairness always if gone something wrong, then WhatsApp en to me and my family. I feel always discourageness. I am able to express feeling boldly. My fairness always in office, home, outside with people.
I'm suffering from pimples from last 3years and my age was 22. What should I do to overcome from it?
How can I regrow my lost hair. In my childhood I had plenty of hair. The both sides of my forehead is losing hair simultaneously.
Eczema is a medical condition of the skin which usually happens to infants and children but can happen to grown-ups as well. It can be identified by dryness, small red bumps, scaling of the skin, inflammation, flaking, blistering or thickening of the skin.
Some natural ways you can treat eczema at home are:
1. Magnesium supplements: magnesium is an important mineral for our skin. Usually if there is a deficiency, one gets eczema. Magnesium bath does wonder to eczema and can be done by mixing a cup of epsom salt of magnesium flake, 10 to 15 drops of essential oils, half teaspoon of natural vanilla extract and half a cup of sea or himalayan salt.
2. Rub coconut oil: coconut oil has antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which makes it a good option to use on the affected areas. Rub the oil on the affected areas in gentle strokes and massage lightly. You can do this up to 3-4 times in a day.
3. Apply aloe vera: aloe vera is probably the best natural product to use on your sin. Applying a bit of aloe vera on the affected area and letting it absorb into the skin, for a few hours every day is a good idea.
4. Use almond leaves: almond leaves, if crushed and made into a thick paste with water, can be applied on the affected areas of the skin.
5. Have green tea: drinking green tea is also said to be helpful in curing eczema. The anti-oxidants green tea is famous for assists the body in fighting against skin inflammation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.