Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam SarkarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I have pimples and darkspots in my faces I have consulted many times but permanent curing is not resulted.
Though most pimple patients remit spontaneously, for the ones that do not or are unresponsive to conventional therapy or have obvious cutaneous signs of hyperandrogenism,
Hormonal therapy is the next option in the therapeutic ladder. It is not strictly indicated for only those patients who have cutaneous or biochemical evidence of hyperandrogenism, but can be used even without any evidence of hyperandrogenism, for therapy-resistant pimple.
It can be prescribed as monotherapy, but when used in combination with other conventional therapies, it may prove to be more beneficial.
Hormonal evaluation is a prerequisite for hormonal therapy, to identify the cause behind hyperandrogenism, which may be ovarian or adrenal.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.
I fell very bad in our stomach and pain in my hand because of broken. Face pimple rashes and headache.
I have some dark spots and pimples on my face. I tried various medicines but I didn't worked for me. It doesn't made any side effect on me. So tell me some diet and medicines for it.
1. Stay away from soap
Soap is highly alkaline, and it can damage the skin's natural barriers. Choose a soap-free cleanser instead or use some good body wash.
2. Minimize your sun exposure
Avoid UV rays as much as possible. This is helpful in preventing premature aging and lowers risk of developing skin cancer. When outdoors, wear a wide-brimmed hat and choose clothing that covers your skin.
3. Protect your skin
Never go in the sun without wearing sunscreen, preferably with a zinc oxide base. Apply half an hour before exposure.
4. Boost your fibre intake
Good health starts with good nutrition, so make sure to eat plenty of healthy foods for glowing skin such as fruits, raw vegetables and whole grains.
5. Protect yourself
Stress, late nights, coffee, alcohol and cigarettes are the worst offenders.Avoid them.