Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam SarkarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam I have an problem related to my face when I go in sunshine black pimple will automatically arise on my face please suggest me what can I do for this problem. Thanks.
I am suffering from male pattern baldness so I am taking treatment Finax tab (finasteride, morr F5% minoxidil solution apply on bald area. Meri wife 3 months pregnant hai mere treatment line se mere wife ko koi side effect to nai hoga during sex!
Sir mujhe back me thode time me fungus allergy ho jati h jisse 2-3 dane hote h reddish, jb tk tab tericip ya candiforce lu to thk rhti h phr thode time baad again ho jati h, puri tarah remove k liye kya kru, koi parhej khane pine ka ya kuch or btao,
I am having small ance on my face so what should I do to get my face clean I am using a cream name betnovate n but I did not get a good result.
Big issue with my hair, its getting dry like for every alternative days and I have to do head bath to control it. This causes hair fall for me .how to control it?
I am 25 years old. please suggest me one best cleansing face wash. please suggest name name of the face wash. For daily use.
I have oily to combination skin. Please suggest a brand for cleanser toner moisturizer scrubber and face pack.
I am 23 male I am having a serious hair fall problem, I have tried several hair oils and home remedies. What shall I do please recommend me.
I am having darkness around my lips, on my forehead, at armpits and around genitals. Kindly suggest some tips to get rid of it.
Hey Doctor My name is Rahul I have a problem of dark lips I want a lighten lips So please Doctor solve my problem?
How to get ride of pimples and also the scars that left out from the pimples naturally and white heads on the nose during summer for oily skin.
I am losing my hair and I am really feeling nervous about this can you suggest any remedies for this problem?
I have pimples on my face and even the pimples spots are there. And my skin is too much oily. I had not done any treatment for this. What should I do to get fare, clean, and oil free dry face.
I have pimples on my face I tried many creams but I did not got any change in my face so I want suggestion from you.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.