Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam RathYour feedback matters!
Hi, I experience pain in right nipple from 40 to 60 mins on the 15th day of my periods. This pain is unbearable and makes me cry. Also I can't touch the nipple during this period. No discharge from nipple. This pain is only in the right nipple. Also, I take dronis 30 for periods as my periods are irregular. I also take 1500 mg cetapin as I suffer from pcos. Please tell me what should I do for this nipple pain which is very sharp. Also it does not happen every month, it happens after 2 months or so. Thanks.
I am a 20 years old female. I had sex with my boyfriend on 26th july without condom and then on 31st July with condom. My periods date are approaching between 10-15th August. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant?
I am 30 year old and I have gone through cesarean n have a baby boy of two year old. But my lot of fat is accumulated in my lower stomach n it is loosen and look very bad pls advice.
I get severe stomach pain, stomach starts burning during periods which is uncontrollable. I do need any suggestions which can help me to get rid of it. I take few pills like meftal spas and aceclo spas which I want to avoid as it takes time to cure. Kindly provide any natural or Ayurvedic remedy so that it doesn't have any side effects.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: you should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: you may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: you should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.