Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arindam K
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arindam KYour feedback matters!
Since I have adopted a cap on my one of the inner teeth a foul smell usually comes. What shall I do to remove it.
Mujhe ulsar ki problem h or family ko bhi is mhine me har sal hote h or 12 mhino hmesa ek and ek ulsar mouth me hota rhta h but is bar kuch jyada ho gye max. Treatment k baad bhi koi effect nhi huaa or fir mandsour fir udaypur dikhaya wha admit kiya do din k liye but or problem bad gyi ulcer muh se gle me naal tak under utar gye to wha se ham wo hospital self se chod ker ahmdabaad Rajasthan hospital gye wha 7 din admit kiya but ek din me sare ulcer ohk ho gye but admit kiya 7 din treatment kiya jaach bhi kai but kuch pta nhi chala aakhir kyu hote h ye ulcer ha thik ho chuka h Ab but reason pta nhi chal paya or ek mhine ki wha se 1 tab roj ke liye di or wapas check up ke liye kha.
Hi doctor i am having broken pre- molar in upper jaw.It previously had a cap over it which has fallen a few months back. That tooth merely has an edge, now troubling. What should be done?
I need to know which is the best paste for a teenager. I don't have any problem in teeth's just very rarely gum bleeds just a bit and mainly I need a paste for whitening.
While sleeping in night some time my tongue comes between my teeth and a painful situation created and sleep gone to disturbed. I couldn't ascertain the cause of such things it happens occasionally from last 4-5 months.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.