Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arghya BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am not doing the long time sex with my wife, and with 5 minutes enter the penis after that fall. Please give the suggestion what I am doing?
Dr. Jab mera period aata h to mujhe stomach ache bahut jyada hota h.plz mujhe koi suggestion dijiyega.
I m 25 year old girl having allergy problem from last 15 years, got treatment but still not recovered, please help.
I have back pain in last 3 months I am 25 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now please give suggestion.
On my face pimple marks are remaining from last 1year. I tried many face creams but no use. So what to do now. Please give me any suggestion.
My mother is suffering from vericose veins since a very long time.At times the pain becomes unbearable.She feel regular pain in her legs in the evening when she comes back home after wotk.We have consulted many doctors but operation seems to be very risky. Is this a heridity problem? any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.
Sir I have continuous sneezing problem with my nose dripping all time also with some headache is also their. what should I do.
I am 24 years old, sometimes I feeling that my hand or legs are paining a lot I mean muscles may I know the reason.
What will happen to me if I take 100mg mifepristone single oral dose. My LMP was 21-march 2016.Please tell.
I am suffering from weakness. No energy. I am already so thin. Now living in hostel. No energy. Low bp problem. Seems to be so weak. Suggest me to get out of it? suggest me some food. What food I have to take and what fruits?
As I have read in google the circumstances for having sex for the first time like d pain n d bleeding for d first time which has taken me to a state wer now I can not get rid of dis fear n not able to have sex with my husband tried couple of times with him but d moment after foreplay wen v try to go for a intercourse I can not my fear does not allows me to its been more den 10 months after my marriage I worried but my husband never forces me for anything.
I am 47 yrs old. Hair fall problem suddenly started in heavy amount. I am working in Gulf for last 9 yrs. Never had this problem before.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.