Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ardhendu BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 male, diagnosed hypothyroid 6 months back, tsh at first test 9.0, t3 t4 normal. Antibodies negative. I started 25mcg for two weeks and tsh 5.5 becomes.
I am 28 years old I have little stress (my father expired) my b. P. Is 95/150 what precaution should I take
I have been pain since last 2 week in my lower side of left chest. And sometimes it's huge, even I can't move my left arm also due to pain. Is it gastric problem or else?
55 years male normal cholesterol and low hdl, no other risk factors. Is there any need for treatment. If so what treatment?
Hi, I am 38 years old, because of the acidity I am getting small chest burning sensation and due to fear of that I am getting increasing my BP. Last time it was 170/100. Please suggest what can I do please?
My ECG has following 3 diagnosis: 1) Sinus Arrhythmia 2) Lateral Myocardial Infarction (1, aVL) 3) Low Voltage (Chest Leads) What are these? Can you please explain.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. Kindly visit your nearest Clinic for expert medical advice.