Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Saha MaityYour feedback matters!
Hi im suffering from stretch marks on legs arms and even on some private areas One of your doctors suggested me to use olive oil on those areas so I want to know whether using olive oil will trigger the hair growth in those areas.
Mara face par prob suru ho jati hai bahar Jana se or kum nhi hoti khujli hona bhot or agar scrub himalya ka use karo to face jalna lagta hai issa pura face kharab ho gaya hai Mara sirf three days m because mujha ghar se bahar Jana padta hai plzz ask medicine jissa puri tarah Mara face humesha ka liya thik ho jaye.
I have a warts in my anal opening but it has symptoms except itching sometimes? What should I do I am worried about this wart?
Hi i am Suffering from fungal infection on private parts tried Canesten cream for 20 days did not cure.
Hi, I recently delivered a baby, and l have heavy hair fall. Is any medicine or any oils to prevent hair fall.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from heavy itching in my bread area which started few years ago from shaving. What treatment is required now to get relief from this? I am residing at Kolkata and my contact no. 7595966793.
I have developed pimples recently and it burst due to rubbing and now it created 2 dark spots on my face. I have tried many remedies but nothing could completely vanish the dark spots. What should I do?
I am suffering feom pcos and have a bulky ovary. I had my periods on October 2015 and may be due to this ailment am bloating whereas the weight keeps changing between 70 to 75. Also am suffering from hair loss. I generally have homeopathy medicines but loosing hope regarding this. Is there any natural way or a way without any side effects? Dosage of Medroxyprogesterone and dronis was prescribed to me but they have side effects which is forcing me to have second thoughts.
Dr. Please give the solution of the problem regarding acne cause due to dandruff as my wife suffering from the same.
I played Holi Yesterday. I got skin rashes on my legs and hands too. All over the body redness is there and Itching too. please suggest me to heal this permanently and at the earliest.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
Burn repair surgery can be categorised under two headings: Acute and Reconstructive
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to close the skin in case of open burns and help the skin heal.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the skin after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure no lasting loss of functioning. Reconstructive burn surgery has a high success rate.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin tissues from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This skin graft may include only a few outer layers of skin or may involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of severe burns where a large section of the dermis is affected.
- Microsurgery: This is a procedure where the surgeon reattaches or reconstructs severed fingers, toes, ears etc by sewing together blood vessels and nerves. This is often used alongside other surgical procedures.
- Free flap procedure: In this procedure, muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct the area. This type of surgery is often accompanied by microsurgery.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn site. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to repair burn scars.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.