Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I had lost hope, but the erectile dysfunction given by Dr Archana Agarwal has helped me regain my confidence.Archana Agarwal has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. The dr Agarwal's Multi Speciality Homoeopathic Clinic. is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my sexually-transmitted diseases. I read an article of Dr Archana in the paper and made contact. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. Her guidancehas helped me immensely with my situation. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my sexually-transmitted diseases, but she has helped me immensely. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair loss. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from excess hair loss, but Dr Archana Agarwal was able to handle it. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.The dr Agarwal's Multi Speciality Homoeopathic Clinic. was equipped with various facilities.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Archana Agarwal. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in high risk cases. I was having pimples. The facilities available in the Dr Agarwal's Clinic. are very nice. During the treatment, Dr Archana Agarwal supported me a lot. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I was suffering from acne and pimples for such a long time that it started making me feel less confident about myself. One of my cousin's referred to dr Archana Agarwal for its treatment. I visited her clinic dr Agarwal's Multi Speciality Homoeopathic Clinic. in Kolkata and got the treatment done.I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. Thanks to her I am much better now.
I am so happy that I chose DR. Archana Agarwal for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, my Archana Agarwal supported me a lot. I remember, I read an article of Archana Agarwal in the paper and made contact. I am so much benefitted with herdiabetes treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I went to the dr Agarwal's Multi Speciality Homoeopathic Clinic.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my male sexual problems. Dr Archana gave me the treatment which benefitted me to great extent .She is very talented and seasoned doctor. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.T
One of my colleague referred Dr Archana as I was suffering from Male sexual problems. My previous experiences were not so good, but she has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was suffering from asthma. dr Archana Agarwal guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence and back my good health. I am very thankful to her. I visited her at dr Agarwal's Multi Speciality Homoeopathic Clinic. in Kolkata.
Dr. Archana Agarwal provides answers that are helped me improve my health, caring, very helpful and knowledgeable. Friendly consultancy...helped me vryyy much...one of the best docter i hv ever seen
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Archana Agarwal to be sensible. Thank you ma'am so what you mean is to continue the homeopathic treatment
Dr. Archana Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and inspiring. Thaaank you soo much
Dr. Archana Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. thanks doctor for ur advice sujjest me any oil
Saurabh Kumar Agarwal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Archana Agarwal to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and caring.
Sk Md Raihan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Archana Agarwal to be helped me improve my health. Helpfull
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Archana Agarwal to be very helpful. Thank u so much ma'am
Dr. Archana Agarwal provides answers that are practical. med not availblenin our area
Dr. Archana Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Online checkup h kiya mm
Archana Mam give me proper guidance and it helps me alot. Thanks Mam :)
was satisfied with the treatment and got good result.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doctor, Could you suggest which homeopathy medicine I shall take for gout. My Uric Acid level is 8.2.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.