Lybrate.com has top trusted Allergist/Immunologists from across India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ants got bitten badly on my foot, it seems to be that my foot has became bulged. What can I do for quick remedies?
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have Dust Elergy Since 2009 That's way I am getting my skin Rashes In Red Color I am Continuing With Tablets Doxolin and telecast L I want To Cure My Disease.
Good afternoon sir my query is that I am suffering from dust allergy from past few years please guide me to what to do.
My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing season she got throat infection and had to take antibiotic course, kindly advise some solution to increase immunity. She is hypertension and takes amodep 5 mg daily.
I start taking warm water with lemon nd honey in morning empty stomach .so I want from experts to throw some light on 2 points 1. Is it improve our immunity? 2. I am very lean nd somebody told me it reduces weight .is it true? Bcoz I don't want to loose my weight .plz explain me I am doing right or suggest me a proper way how to use it?
asthma problem treatment from yoga which yoga is suitable because I can not take medicine because medicine rect on my body very badly.
Respected Sir 3 years back I have encountered with germ-cell ovarian Cancer in 4th stage but by god grace and all my doctors best treatment i stood with victory.In the course of treatment I have to undergo complete Hysterectomy. .From then I started putting on weight. My hight is 5.1"inc and my weight is 85 which is really making me not only worried but heavy. My diabetic levels are also high some times and some times I get hypoglycemia. I have hyperthyroid and asthmatic. Doctors said they cant give my Harmon replacement as I already once encountered cancer they dont want to take risk. So you Please suggest me what I can do to reduce weight.For your reference I am a Asthmatic
I have been facing issues with breathing since last couple of years. Most of the time, my one nose side stays closed. Is it due to dust allergy? Sometimes I use Okacet Cipla med, for one night relief.
Hello doctors.I am a normal guy but when I become angry my breathing is going so fast. So what I can do?
Bleeding in the ulcerated areas of your colon may lead to iron deficiency anemia, according to FamilyDoctor.Org. Vitamin C improves your absorption of the iron in plant-based foods, such as beans, spinach, dried fruits or nuts. If you?re at risk for anemia due to intestinal bleeding, eating foods high in vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, cantaloupe or strawberries, at the same time you eat foods high in iron, may increase the amount of iron your body can utilize, helping you avoid anemia.
Immune System Support
The intestinal damage of ulcerative colitis may lead to the formation of abscesses in your colon, according to UMMC. The corticosteroids used to reduce inflammation and medications that suppress your immune system may also make you susceptible to infection. Getting adequate vitamin C, a nutrient that promotes healthy immune function, may help prevent gastrointestinal infections and other complications of ulcerative colitis.
Dust allergy. Asthma. Sinusitis. Taking medicines, avoiding everything and yet no relief? you might be missing the hidden link.
Come every winter, and you start sneezing every morning? and the runny nose and may be even heaviness of head. Commonly known as'allergy' or in summers as 'dust allergy'.
If it's once in a while, you get through it with an anti allergic. What do you do when you have sneezing almost all through the season. Some patients might have advanced to have complaints all through the year even.
But if you have reached a stage where you or someone you know has exhausted all your options - use of anti allergic, like cetrizine's, avil's, or having done every surgery advised, removed your polyps, corrected the deviated nasal septum (dns), even removed tonsils if advised, you sit down to think why the problem has never reduced. The same is for recurrent sinusitis and tonsillitis, as well for asthma.
Sadly if you wud been saved of much trouble had you taken some time to understand that the climate or the dust could never be the cause of the problem, but only triggers. Otherwise every person walking around you should have been sneezing since he breathes the same air as you and if it is some food item then your family is mostly eating the same thing. So the cause can't be external. And that's what's the reason is. The change in your cell behaviour to external stimuli, esp when exaggerated is known as allergy. Without correcting this cell behaviour pattern, getting rid of this allergy could be a puzzle.
A few tips to find a real way out of allergy
1. Find out what changes in life could have triggered a change in body mechanics - meaning stress.
2. Until then or if you don't find any stress - avoid exposures to triggering factors.
3. Engage in stress relieving activities - sports, yoga, meditation or even hanging out with people you like and share your mind.
4. Homeopathy rectifies the cell behaviour and thereby provide longer lasting relief. The patient is challenged to resume taking fruits that he had stopped. Go out in open air which you would otherwise avoid.
Consult privately for an individualised evaluation.