Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ansari Emamul Arfin
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ansari Emamul ArfinYour feedback matters!
I don't watch porn I keep myself busy all day but still when I go to bathroom I masturbate I wanna stop this please help me out with this problem.
I have stomach problem Whenever I eat oily food I am struggle with stomach problem please suggest me.
M male 24 had appendix surgery last week can you please tell me how to heal it fast and what are the precaution should I apply reply me in details please thank you.Please tell.
When I sleep I dream and think and in that dream is get loss n loss I try to wake up but I trapped in dreaming ,thinking is coming every time ,I try to relax my mind but I fail. Help me.
I am addicted to porns and sex. I masturbate daily and even twice some day. This causes me feel very lazy. How can I control. What could be the result of this.
My wife is a diabetic since last 10 yrs. And maintained 180 pp n 130bfp ,currently she having fever 100. 5f since last 5 days there is no dengue positive, or malaria, then what type of fever is this no pain in body or aches, headache etc.
Hi I'm 22 years old, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction I didn't get hardness please tell me some medicine to cure it.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist and ask a free question.