Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anjanlal DuttaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hello. Most respectfully give me some idea about how to decrease belly fat? My lower portion is very bad. My weight is okay near 57 kg. I'm 5 ft 3 inch also. I can push up 50 at a time but I want to be a strong man, now a days I'm getting wk too. BP is 160/80. Thanks.
Can we have both type of pathy allopathy n ayurvedic simultaneously. Related to kidney n heart. please ans me as soon as possible.
My father 3 months ago got heart attack after that we checked his health doctor's said hole in the heart 36 mm but his age is 57 so not possible for open heart surgery so rest of life only take regular medicines. So please guide me any other way and what kind of foods can take and may do all work like usually.
I m having diabetes and bp and heart problem. Today I got a message on my what'sapp that a doctor of mumbai has approved a complete curable medicine without any side-effect because it's homely medicine without any chemical and that is take 100 grams of wheat & 100 grams of (jaw) barley & 100 grams of gond of any two trees & 100 grams of kalaunji & in 5 cups of water boil it for half an hour & then filter it & keep it in a bottle. And daily in the morning take two spoons of this medicine & drink it empty-stomach for seven days & then on alternate day for one week. So total course is for two weeks only. And amazingly the acute diabetic patient gets free from diabetes for the whole life. So my question is this that whether this is true or does it needs any type of amendment in processing or usage.
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering with high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do.
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin d supplements had improved lipid profiles with those taking placebo as reported in a study published in the journal menopause.
In an analysis of data from the women?s health initiative, the level of ldl cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dl in the women on active treatment reported peter f. Schnatz, do, of reading hospital in pennsylvania.
In addition, higher levels of 25?hydroxyvitamin d3 (25 (oh) d3) were associated with higher levels of hdl cholesterol and lower levels of ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
Hello respected doctors, I am on B.P tablet Met xl 12.5, I constantly feel fatigue low mood, life is not much enjoyable, apart from it, I am facing difficulty to talk and understand/concentrate, I am sleeping for 14- fifteen hours a day still feel drowsy Maybe because I am on nexito10 tab which I take at 9pm, talking difficulties like slur speech eye pain on inner part of eye I feel heavy head, feeling like brain is blocked and it expands or beats like heart And during this eye pain starts and mostly when I am stressed or very much tensed/worried I feel there is a pressure on my brain and eyes, I am unable to remember/recollect things. Do I require a Brain Scan? whom can help me psychiatrist or neurologist or both I need to consult?
My son, aged 40 years normally has 145-150 BP against normal 120. Otherwise he is in the pink of his health. Does it mean High BP or it may vary from person to person. He also goes to the toilet daily, mainly twice in the morning.
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.