Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amitabha BandyopadhyayYour feedback matters!
Since last 10 years I have spine problem, and I have consulted many doctors but the conditions are still the same, now even to wake up in the morning I have to take a pain killer. Doing exercise regularly as stated by the physiotherapist but there is no improvement at all. Please show me some right way to come up from this pain.
Myself jishin. I have just got married. And am facing a problem. My penis is small and am cuming all sudden. Therefore I can't satisfy my wife. And our sexual relectn is getting weaker daybyday. Do you have any ideas to help me out. Like any exercise or something. Am afraid 2 take tablets because I fear of side effects. Pls help me out. Hoping 4 a good reply soon.
Dr. please help me in cough solution something like a few reason I have solution please help me like to.
Hello madam, I am 27 Yrs old. Mujhe last 2 Months pehle chest ke left side me dard tha thoda sa jayse koi cheez chub rahi hai magar bahot kam or alag lalag jagha. Usi bheech hamaye compound me 2 log off ho gay attack se. Me ye soch kr bahot dar gaya or doctor ke pas gaya unhone E.C.G Kiya normal tha blood check kiya normal tha doctor ne kaha gais hai. Ab mujhe kahi dard nhi hota sirf 3 din hua. But ab problem ye h ki jayse koi sote hue insaan jo achanak jaga de mere sine me waysi ghabrahat or be chaini lagi rehti h or saans lene me bhi problem hai din bhar dimag me yahi ghumta h kahi mujhe ye to nhi kahi mujhe woh to nhi hartbeet khud hi mehsus hoti h 2 Months se bahot pareshan hun plzz help me. Thanks.
Well, everybody nowadays from infants to adults is suffering from vitamin deficiency with a result infants are suffering from rickets a condition where their bones get crooked / changed in shape like a bow provide instability and similarly in adults lack of calcium results in weak bones and so pains/instability. Actually vit-d is a medium which acts as a catalyst helps in absorption of ca++ and in any condition where the concentration of ca++ goes below the minimum optimum requirements it releases the ca++ from bones to obtain different metabolic activities making them weak not only physical but mental strength as role of ca++ is to improve our concentration level as well. As everybody knows UV rays are must for maintaining the vit-d and so is calcium that is one part abd taking colicalciferol or d-rise to maintain ca++ level is another aspect and for how long as we people experience the same deficiency again and again after some time so my concern is not the fulfilment of these alone is going to help you. Maintaining the overall processing of your body has to be kept in mind because almost all the functioning of our body are interlinked like any abnormality in pituitary gland can affect your thyroid / parathyroid /gonadotropic and so on. So if your parathyroid are meant to regulate sodium levels so is to affects your kidneys, affecting your blood pressure etc. So maintaining all the parameters are the ultimate key instead of focussing on over just one part and we are proud to say before prescribing any medicine we have to cover the overall constitution of a patient in homeopathy and that varies from person to person i. E. Individualisation.
My father is taking tab. aspirin 75 MG.+ atorvastatin 20 MG. Since 1 year Kindly tell the more serious side effects of this drug. This drug was started due to some heart problem.
Due to constipation problem when I pushed hard then a little amount of semen come out side with urine from penis. And I fl tired after toilet. Is it spermatorhea? Or due to pain pain only? please give me suggestion me so much confused what to do please suggest. please also say home remedies for ds. please am so tnsed.
I had decently for many days doctor advice mi to have dengue test how can you relate this? Is he right.
I am 35 years old male and hypertensive on nebi 2.5 mg. Daily. I m married I have a 1.5 years son. Can you suggest me health tonic for good health my height is 5'8" weight 58 kg. While travelling in bus I have vomiting symptoms. What should I do.
Milk and tea contain sugar and I was told anything contain sugar should not be taken by person suffering external hemorrhoid. Secondly I find it difficulty to get pilex tablet hear in Nigera.
Hello Dr, I having slight pain in my penis. But it's not regular it's only when I urinate. That's not slight pain. What should I do.
I am a 25 year old male, I am suffering from cough and cold from last one week. This cough is very intense and a very large amount of belgium is coming with most of the time when I cough. And my nose also running. Sometimes it's runny nose and sometimes stuffed. I have been a patient of TB 2 year before. Can I again have TB? Even though, I already runs the course of TB till 1 year.
I have sore throat and blocked nose for the past 10 days with yellow mucus coming out. please suggest any medicine.
Angioplasty not recommended by doctor as heart cell dead. Is it OK to survive without risk on medicines.
My father suffer hital hernia. .woh 82 years ke hai .unke chest me pain hota hai aur khana bhi gale me acak jata hai. Who Dr. ke pass nahi jana chahete. Pgi chd se treatment Lena shuru kiya tha. Pura treatment nahi liya. please suggest.
My age is 41 & from last 6-8 months I have started experiencing Erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation. Please suggest me some medicine or a good sexologist in Gurgaon (Hr.)
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.