Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SenYour feedback matters!
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
Are you suffering from piles and are looking for an effective and natural treatment measure? You can now opt for an Ayurvedic treatment of piles, which is an effective and an all-natural remedy. Piles or hemorrhoids refer to the swelling inside or near the bottom of your rectum, which contains enlarged blood vessels. The cause of piles is associated with increased pressure in the blood vessels near your anus.
Here are some top Ayurvedic ways for treating piles:
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle: Sitting in the same posture for long hours without any movement can lead to piles. The lack of physical activity is a common cause of piles in modern day. Hence, it is important for you to work out, stay fit, and active. You must exercise every day strictly for treating and preventing piles.
- Avoid food items which are difficult to digest: Piles develop because of an increased pressure on the walls of the rectum. So eat light food, which is easy to digest and eliminate as stool. You should add a lot of fruits and vegetables to your regular diet.
- Consume food items which improve your digestion: In case of a weak digestive system, you should add probiotic rich food to your diet. You can also take probiotic supplements which enhance your digestion, soften your stools, and exert less pressure on your rectum walls.
- Have a detox drink daily: Prepare a mixture of ginger, fresh mint, lemon juice, and honey and drink it. This improves your digestion and treats piles. Add food items such as mango seeds, onion, radish, wheat, rice, turnip, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, papaya, and other fiber rich stuff to your diet.
- Increase your water intake: Dehydration causes the stool to turn hard, making bowel movements difficult. So drink a lot of water for enabling the stool to pass easily.
- Dried figs: Soak dried figs in warm water and consume them in the morning. This is very effective in curing piles.
You can prevent piles or hemorrhoids from affecting you by taking some simple steps.
- Drinking sufficient water and eating fiber-rich food is the key.
- Also drink castor oil mixed with milk, which makes your stool soft, and helps it pass easily. It also reduces the pressure on your rectum walls and muscles.
- Massaging your abdomen using marjoram oil and rosemary oil is quite effective.
To know more about the best Ayurvedic remedies, which are ideal for treating your condition and diagnosing the specific symptoms or problems you are facing, consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.