Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SenYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have burning micturition for 3 weeks and I went nearby Hosp for my copper t removal so I have done pap smear, hvs ,urine culture . Others are normal but result of pap smear shows inflammatory smear .what does it means.
Sir / Maam I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August. After 6 hours she took ipill (ecp) .After 4 days I.e On 1st September she started bleeding and she bleed for 4 days. Then after 21 days of Intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25th September ,2 October and on 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did bHCG test on 18th October. The result was <1.2 miU/ml. On 23rd October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. My question is that can we rule out pregnancy now? She had stomach pain today. Can it be related to pregnancy?
My baby age is nine years, she is suffering from ear pain ,not swelling any type, not etching, any drop or medicine who solve this problem. please tell me drop name.
I have often troubling with mouth ulcer in my mouth. It is roughly coming about 5to 8 different spots in different areas in mouth. Give me a solution for this issue.
I have some pain in ankle since last 7 months I use so many medicine s but no use please tell me what I do?
My foreskin of penis has not completely separated, it's still connected under forecap. How can I solve this problem, how long a surgical procedure takes and recovery time?
I am losing my hair soon badly, It started a year before. I got so many pimples upon my head. I want to get rid of it. Please provide me a good solution. I can't concentrate on anything because of these on my head.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.