Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Sankar Chakraborty
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Sankar ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female, married and have a 2 years old male baby. From past 5 days I am getting red pimples on stomach, legs, hands and lot of itching. Please help me what to do.
Hello, I am shakil ahmad I wanna you to suggest me the best name of medicine by which the sex time will increase in the bed, and it can last upto 1 hour .and there should not b ant side effect. Thank u.
1. Try essential oils for relief
Essential oils for relief:-
There are many ways to use an essential oil. The simplest way to use an essential oil for the treatment of gout is with a carrier oil.
- Select the oil of your choice and a bottle of carrier oil (olive oil and coconut oil are both oils that you may have in your kitchen that is good carrier oils).
- In a small bowl, mix a tablespoon of the carrier oil and 4-6 drops of the essential oil. Blend well.
- Apply topically to affected joint and massage into skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times per day.
2. Supplements and other natural treatment for gout:-
There are a variety of supplements that can be taken that have reported benefits for the natural treatment of gout.
- Vitamin c may reduce uric acid. Some experts recommend taking sodium ascorbate as it is less acidic than ascorbic acid; the typical recommended dosage is 500-1000mg twice daily, but you should discuss this with your physician.
- Apple cider vinegar reportedly makes the body more alkaline. Apple cider vinegar for gout may help with gout symptoms. The recommended daily dose is 1-2 tablespoons in 8 ounces of water. This can be sipped throughout the day.
- Baking soda is another reported natural treatment for gout and is supposedly a pain reliever. To try this treatment, mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda in 8 ounces of water and drink in one sitting. This can be repeated several times throughout the day, with the maximum daily dosage being four teaspoons of baking soda in one day, and should be decreased as pain improves.
- Bromelain is a compound that is found in pineapple; it can also be purchased as a supplement. It is thought to be a highly effective compound in treating gout and may even have anti-cancer benefits.
- Castor oil can be used topically to relieve pain. Soak an old cloth with castor oil and apply to the affected joint. Wrap the fabric and joint with plastic wrap and an ace bandage. If you do not have any issues with neuropathy, apply heat to the joint as well. Leave on overnight.
- Epsom salts baths can be relaxing and also relieve pain. Place 1-2 cups of epsom salts in a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. You can also use a footbath if you desire just to soak your feet; place 1/3 cup of epsom salts in the footbath with warm water.
3. Using food as a natural treatment for gout:-
Changing your diet is one of the ways you can treat gout effectively. There are some types of foods which offer an anti-inflammatory defense and others which lower uric acid levels.
1. Coffee – whether it is regular or decaf – appears to lower uric acid levels.
2. Cherries – both cherries and cherry extract – reduce uric acid levels in the blood, as well as decrease the number of gout flare-ups.
3. Blueberries and blackberries – these berries are loaded with a type of antioxidant which helps to protect the arterial walls damaged by gout. You can reduce inflammation by adding blackberries and blueberries into your diet.
4. Folic acid – this b vitamin is commonly given with b6 or b12 to reduce homocysteine levels, an amino acid that causes high uric acid levels.
5. Herbs – si miao san is a remedy that contains four different herbs to treat gout and support kidney function. Other herbs which may include birch leaf, juniper berry.
Importance of prenatal nutrition
Important nutrition tips for gout:-
Some foods containing purines are fine to eat as long as you are thoroughly hydrated. In addition to hydration, there are other dietary and lifestyle factors to monitor in order to stay pain free.
- Lay off soda – sugary drinks like non-diet sodas are some of the most common perpetrators for gout pain. Fructose, the highly concentrated sugar in soda, has been attributed as the cause of gout inflammation. Quit drinking soda altogether or switch to diet soda. Patients with gout had no incidences of diet soda causing gout pain.
- Avoid crash dieting – trying to lose weight quick (crash dieting) causes not only your blood sugar levels to rise and fall drastically, but your uric acid levels as well. People who crash diet are often dehydrated as a result, which has been proven to exacerbate gout pain.
Gout pain relief options:-
1. Drink lots of water – several studies have linked a high water intake to lower incidences of gout pain. The amount of water each individual should drink daily depends on their current medical conditions.
2. Eat low fat dairy products – in recent studies, individuals who consumed a serving or more of low fat milk each day were observed to have less uric acid in their blood. Low fat dairy has been shown to help the body excrete uric acid due to its high protein and low purine content.
3. Avoid certain medications – cyclosporine is a drug that is used to treat chronic eye infections by increasing tear production. Unfortunately, one of its side effects is the production of excess uric acid in the blood, leading to gout.
My son is 18 yrs old. His behaviour is changed and a annoyed person. He annoyed with parents. He is failing in education.
Many factors can affect blood pressure, including:
1) The amount of water and salt you have in your body
2) The condition of your kidneys, nervous system, or blood vessels
3) Your hormone levels
You are more likely to be told your blood pressure is too high as you get older. This is because your blood vessels become stiffer as you age. When that happens, your blood pressure goes up. High blood pressure increases your chance of having a stroke, heart attack, heart failure, kidney disease, or early death.
I read your query, by the information i have in hand my advice to you would be
1) Keep a BP daily record for at least one week
2) Basic tests should be one to rule out cardiac issues
3) unless any recent evaluation has been done I would advice these test