Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambar Nath Dey
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ambar Nath DeyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old man. I'm suffering from joint pain, backache, lower leg pain and elbow to palm pain from 6 month. When I get up in the morning it happens a lot. Recently I consult my doctor and he diagnosed bacterial infection after endoscopy.
I am 60 yrs old man. I have spondolises problem. My neck, shoulder and left side of my stomach is always tight and painful. Please advise.
My father having sugar and My father always suffering from leg pain by walking and working please give me suggestion.
Lot inflamation is felt in my both legs from foot to knee and as well in some parts of my upper body under arm pits, don't know why?
I am suffering from neck pain from last 3 months. Initially pain was very much. Slowly gradually condition improved. But still neck is stiffed from left side. And the problem is its still not repairing even after 3 months. I also gone through x ray of spinal cord. Bt nothing is wrong in xray report. Kindly sugest me any medicine by which I can get rid of this stiffed neck.
Sir I am 24 year old male and I am suffering from hearing loss from last 5 years mainly in the high frequency region. Please tell me some solution or exercises to recover from this problem. Sir I am also suffering from ankylosing spondelitis. From last 4 years but my hearing problem is the older one. And Dr. Has given me donica and donica s-r for my spondelitis problem? these two problems make my life very tough.
Back pain has become an unavoidable discomfort for some people. But the good news is that you can easily control back pain if you are aware of what is causing it and the ways to reduce the same. You can damage your back through several ways but there are three most common causes of a backache among most of the individuals.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
- Facet joint arthropathy: This is caused due to the damage of the facet joints which help in keeping the spinal cord in place. Unhealthy posture is often considered to be a cause of spine and back problems causing terrible pain. This might be due to arthritis that occurs in people. Furthermore, the sedentary lifestyle compels the people in the corporate sectors to sit before the laptop or computer for several hours at a stretch. This proves to be devastating for the spine. At times, such problems resemble a herniated disc quite closely. Thus, it is recommended to get yourself checked by a medical practitioner to properly diagnose the condition so that correct treatment can be provided to you.
- Sacroiliac joint arthropathy: The sacroiliac joint is present in the lower back part of the body. Continuous standing or sitting in the wrong posture gives you pain in the lower back. This pain, if not catered to immediately might spread to the upper parts of the body merging into a proper back and lower back pain. At times the straining of the back can make an individual suffer from mild to severe back pain which may disable him. Injuries caused to the muscles, ligaments and tendons supporting the spine, present in the lower back can also cause back pain. The common symptoms of such pain include muscle stiffness, joints getting locked, limping and weakness in the body movements.
- Piriformis syndrome: This is caused due to the compression of the sciatic nerves present in the lower back part of the body. This is basically regarded as a neuromuscular disorder and various medical researchers have various views about this syndrome. It is caused when the piriformis muscles are in compression by the hips. It generally affects one hip at a time, but in some cases, it might affect both of them together.
Thus, these are the three common causes of having a back pain. If you experience any such pain as described above, do not let it continue for a long time but consult your medical practitioner at the earliest. "
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!