Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Amarnath MallickYour feedback matters!
In 10th class my percentage is 87%, in intermediate my percentage is 85%, in b. Tech I failed subjects. So please give me some tips to gain interest. And what food items gives more interest?
I am a schizophrenia patient and addicted to tobacco. Will leaving the tobacco at one instance increase risk of pschyotic attack of schizophrenia?
I have my girlfriend with and we often sleep together one or twice a month going physical sometimes. I think we have become addicted to each other and now we want to get rid of this. Kindly help us.
I am a 22 years old male. Me jab bhi apne sir ko ya senior ko call krta hu like job ke liye ya simple query ke liye tabhi ek dam se mere dil me dar sa lagta h pta nhi kyu jaise jaise call ki ring jaati h ese ese dar badta rehta h or fir jab call uth jaati h us time me jyada perfect bat nhi kar pata hu ek dar sa lga rehta h. For example agar me kisi se job ke liye bat krta hu phone pr to ajeeb sa dar lagta h or me apni bat shi se bhi nhi bol pata or mujhe jyada nye logo se milna bhi achha nhi lagta h but in sab bato se mera career nhi ban rha h please help me with this problem what should I do thank you.
My wife is lose interest in physical relation since last 4 years now situation is very worst, when ever I insist her she denied and if she ready force fully it was like rap what should we do?
My daughter short type memory what can I do her mind study she learn but after some time his mind blank.
I am very confused as a remedy for a problem. Stressed tongue so can't move it freely and pain in jaw, improper breathing which leads to stammering, a lot actually. 1. Few doctors are recommending me to get my calcium and vitamin b12 levels checked. 2. Others are recommending me to take vitamin b1 with magnesium to treat the stammering problem. So should I get checked all the above 4 things or what should I do? Help!
I have a lover who is interested in sexual videos and relations with strangers. His parent came to know about this and tried to inform me. For that reason he has beaten up them very badly and still lies to me and make me believe that they against him and trying to kill him. How can we all get him back normal? what should I do?
I am 28 year old. One day at night I was taking dinner, suddenly I fill lightheaded for second. I was afraid and run to doctor, I was very anxious, doctor took my BP it was 140/80. So he give me medicine and I took it. My BP normally near 120/80. So after that I am very scared to take blood pressure. Next day went to one of my friend who is doctor he check my BP and told that it is 120/80. So after that time whenever I go tto doctor clinic I scare to see BP machine. And my BP always see 140/80. I have also anxiety problem and I am taking medicine for it. I am very scare of blood pressure because it affect to heart. I also have fear of heart diseases, diabetic etc.
I have migraine last 2 yrs. N taking betacap plus 5 n xet last 3 months. Now I feel tired n body pain every time. What should I do.
Dear Sir, Good Morning, I am Vineet from Delhi. My wife is suffering from Depression. Actually in the year of 2012 I became father of son. But when he give birth we know from doctor that his food pipe not develop and also some deficiency in wind pipe so my wife feel shock and from that day she is in depression. She thinks deeply when she is alone. Please help me how to reduce or overcome from this situation.
Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.