Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amaresh BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from under eye dark circles, for lst two years and from 2,3 months it become darker what should I do, please give any solution to reduce it.
My Mother has started to have some small red spots on bottom part of her feet recently. Please diagnose her conditions.
I am was looking like a normal Indian guy 6 month back but now my skin color is getting dull. Some kind of blackness is there near nose and eye are what should I do.
Sir mujhe piles. Aur main haemopathy treatment le RHA hun. Aur mujhe train journey k time laterine sahi se nahi hota. Jiskhe kaaran. Aghel dina blood aa jata hai. Hai. Main abhi fer se train journey kar raha hoon . Mujhe subah laterine ke time blood aaya and adatd v hua. Main Punjab se Paraná train travel kar raha hoon in. Sleeper main. Aur temp dono jagah alag hai. Yaha warm temp hai. Patna is warm than Punjab now. Should I stay there or back to Punjab. Becuaee temp here is 40+
Is It Common To Get your Face Dull and Get Dark Patches While Treating acne marks. The creams doctor gave me Where Retino ac gel Kojic cream azelaic acid cream And a sunscreen I got my face dull and dark after using this daily I have now stop. How can I get it back to normal. Will it cure in time or not. I have black patches near my chin and on cheeks. please help me out.
Am 46y old female I have a problem for skin it was full itching n some red rashes is coming please give me a suggestion to cure this.
I am 24 Years Old I am Suffering with itching in Anus. So please help me to resolve this problem and There is no Bleeding. So please help me.
I am 29 year old and my problem is my skin not good and I want to make fair .please give me right information to me.
I want a fair skin my skin type is oily and there are so many pores on my face due to previous pimples and also have dark spots. Plzz suggest me proper face wash and face cream and shurb. I use skin lite cream at night but whenever I leave it applying on my face my skin get so much dark and tanned I looked so much ugly I want a fair and glowing skin plzz suggest me fast.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.