Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, male. I have tried so many remedies to prevent hair fall, but no use. Can you suggest me the best one.
My son is only 32 kgs his age is 14 is not fat he is thin what food should be taken to become fat within 5 weeks.
My wife had normal delivery on 20 Jan. Family members suggested her to drink less water but due to raising temperature she feels thirsty. Earlier she supposed to drink @5 ltr water per day How much water she should drink? Can drinking more water affect to baby or her kindly suggest.
I have a bad breath. Stinks a lot wot should I do can't even talk to people. Even I du brush my teeth daily. Wot shud I du.?
Since 6 months I am facing a problem that, at the time urinating semen is coming. I mean when I go for toilet when I am urinating a small amount of semen is coming, I masturbate once in two days and some days 2times in a day.
If I had sex Tuesday or Wednesday and he cum in me will the sperm stay alive in me for when my egg get released on Friday as don't no if can do it on Friday day my egg get released so that why trying find out if the sperm cum that my boyfriend does in me on Wednesday or Tuesday will stay living in me for when my egg release on Friday please let me no soon thanks.
Do you feel that your hair is not shiny, healthy and resilient enough?
In this tip we are going to tell you about aloe vera , a miracle natural ingredient that can help youth have beautiful hair.
Aloe vera the miracle plant is ideal remedy for solving majority of your hair woes. You can apply this natural ingredient to cleanse, nourish and protect your hair from damage. You can also use aloe vera on hair for many other purposes, like getting rid of dandruff, itchy scalp, dry hair, bacterial & fungal infection.
1. Aloe vera & yogurt mask: Hair shine mask = you need 1. 2- 3 tbs. of aloe vera gel. 2-3 tsf of yogurt, one tsf of honey, and 2 tsf olive oil. mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and then apply it on your scalp. Massage your scalp for initial 10 min and then let it stay for 25 min. This hair mask will promote hair growth and it also reduces dandruff problem. Repeat it 3 to 4 times a month.
2. Aloe Vera Mask For Soft And Shiny Hair: Mix 1 teaspoon each of coconut oil and lemon juice with 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Carefully apply and massage this mixture on your hair for a couple of minutes. Wash your hair with a shampoo after 20 minutes.
3. Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Honey – dry hair mask: Take 4-5 tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel, 3 tbsp. of coconut oil and mix it with 2 tbsp. of honey. Mix everything well and apply this on your hair in root to tip direction. This is a hydrating hair mask and if your hairs are dull and dry then this will nourish them deeply. Keep this mask for 20-25 minutes and then wash off using your regular shampoo.
4. Aloe Vera Gel and hibiscus flower – hair fall mask: Mix two tbsp. of hibiscus flower paste into one cup of aloe Vera gel. Blend both the ingredients so that you get a smooth paste which is easy to apply and easy to wash. Hibiscus oil is very famous as it makes hair shiny, smooth and thick when used regularly. Apply this hair mask for 30-45 minutes and the rinse out the mixture. This hair mask will keep your hair healthy by preventing split ends and repairing the damaged ends.
Hey my name is Manoj Parmar sir. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from sciatica disease. Please treat it forth and forth exercise Regards Manoj parmar.
I am asking this question for my grandmother, she is of 50 years. She is suffering from liver enlarged and a mild disease on kidney. She is vomiting a lot. Anything she is eating or drinking water or fruit juice she is vomiting double or triple of that. Now she is eating nothing. She is only drinking water, glucose and fruit juice that also 2-3 spoon, she can't digest that also she is vomiting. Renal test and liver test has been done. Doctors are telling that she will not alive more days now. But in net when I am searching result coming that treatment is there for this problem. But some doctors are there telling that no treatment is there. Pls tell what to do. Pls help me.
Anything that's done the first time can be nerve wrecking. It holds true for sex also. For men, it would be all about being able to perform; women, on the other hand, usually look at sex as an indicator of a relationship's potential.
Whether you're a woman or a man, keep these points in mind to make the best of the first time together with your partner.
1. Don't go in with a lot of expectations
You need to remember that sex improves with time as you become more comfortable with each other. Sex for the first time is not the be all and end all of the things; it's just the first of the several that you'll be having.
2. Breathe to release tension
Long and deep breaths are the key to beating the tension that gets built up around having sex for the very first time. This small tip can help to make your first less stressful, and more amazing.
3. Don't forget to kiss or miss foreplay
A study in the evolutionary psychology reveals that only 1 out of 7 women agrees to sleep with men without indulging in foreplay first. Men must remember that women are not always on the lookout for just sex, but something beyond that. Men should try to reassure the women with lots of kissing and touching. They could begin by planting gentle kisses.
4. Descend slowly
On an average, it takes about 8 minutes for a woman to be aroused before she desires her clitoris to be stimulated. Doubling, this time, is a good practice as it takes that much to reach orgasm. Spending 15 minutes of your time playing around with your partner's body before descending is what you should aim for during your first time.
5. Don't blame yourself
Women tend to blame themselves if their partner experiences erection difficulty or premature ejaculation. But such problems are typical, with the root cause being anxiety surrounding the occasion than you. So don't waste time beating yourself up over it, rather enjoy the moment. As many as 80% women cannot reach orgasm through sexual intercourse.
6. Every sexual encounter is distinct
It's very common for folks who are having sex for the first time to not speak up and let their partner know what's making them feel good and what's not. This is incorrect. You should not assume that your partner is an expert on sex. Even if he or she is more experienced than you, every sexual encounter is not the same. This holds true for men as well as for women. So be open and talk about what turns on you on.