Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AjoyYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old guy, from past 8years I am sleeping at 2am and wakeup at 9am. Please suggest me the best timings to sleep to be healthy and afternoon time sleeping causes any problem in body and suggest me about food which I want to take to maintain health.
I am suffering from weight loss problem and I want to become a healthy personality person what can I do for this please help me.
My baby born on 27th July, today is the 6th day, still baby is in nicu, the baby breath supported by ventilator. First three days was in machine support. Then they have reduced now 50%. I'm confused totally. My baby weight is 2 kg. 33 weeks completed. I don't know when will my baby come to my hand? My breast milk production also started. The baby was taken by cesarian. Kindly give the solution for my problem.
Hi My daughter has a allergy problem (suddenly gets itching in all parts of the body even inside the eye lids. Some doctors suggested atarax tablet which give relief for 2 days. What should you do to get rid off permanently?
My daughter is 8 year old and good at studies and quite bright child. The problem is with her EQ. She usually has her opinion on everything and will make sure that it is been followed. She does not follow what we say at once usually. Sometimes in front of others, when she does something which we have told her not to do, it causes stress and anger in us. She wants us to give her complete attention all the time, which can not happen all the time. (incase of guests etc) during such times she demands for the tv. Which if I do not give. She starts irritating me. And after that she get the avoiding she gets into denial mode. So whatever is been told to do she will say no for it. How should I handle it?
I am suffering from fever from last seven days very much and troubling me a lot. Please suggest medicine to me.
2. The best time to eat fruits is morning, the first thing in the morning, in fact
3. Don't ever go on extreme diets, and do not compromise on exercise
4. Be aware of your over eating threshold. Eat slowly and mind fully and your body will mark your threshold
5. Drink water as you start your meal, eat with your hands and chew slowly
I am 30 years old. I have pcod. My sugar level during fasting is 102 and after 2 hrs is 138. Am I in pre diabetes stage?
Hi, I am suffering from high blood pressure and I am on medication. But still the pressure is not under control. I take eslo 5.0 in evening.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis please suggest me the medication and related life style modifications.
I am 46 yr old working as social worker for orphanage. Thought of suicide from last 6 months I am facing. Now I can not control. Ls help me what to do? as suggest by doctor Dr. Saul pereira psychologist. I was asking counselor in nagpur. Look back and see what happened five to six months back to stimulate this development. If you find the reasons, go and talk to a counselor and deal with it to effectively nullify the pressure. If you indulge (obsess) in these thoughts of suicide, it will gradually feed into an impulse and one fine day it will become compulsive for you want to act on this thought. So you need to nip it in the bud.
I am suffering from cold. It does not get cure for long time. I need remedies for cold. I have heavy saliva in throat. I took tablets it does not get cure.
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Shying away from your desires and inhibitions is not good for your mental health and it is also important that we communicate to our partners about what we desire. Oral sex is a sexual activity, in which the mouth and tongue of one partner stimulates the genitals of the other partner. Oral sex is supposed to be pleasurable and fun for both the partners. However, you must keep in mind that HIV and sexually transmitted diseases may spread through oral sex; so consider using a condom. Also, it is not compulsory for you to let him ejaculate in your mouth.
Mentioned below are a few ways you can blow your partner's mind in bed without even having sexual intercourse.
- Take Control: While giving a blow job is fun, exploratory and playful, it is also very empowering. You are in charge and in control of his pleasure. Before taking him in your mouth, touch him sensually and spread some flavored lube on his shaft that is safe to consume.
- Let Yourself Linger: Do not be in a hurry. Savor it and make him squirm. Dirty talk is a great idea and heightens the excitement and pleasure.
- Avoid Gagging: Unlike pornography, research concludes that couples enjoy a lot more when they avoid gagging or deep throating. Gagging puts both the partners out of mood.
- Explore Underneath: It is very important that you stimulate the frenulum which comprises of a bundle of nerves. Flick it slowly with the tip of your tongue and halt every time you hit the erogenous spots.
- Take a Lick: Sexologists believe that licking the penis (just like you lick a popsicle) is incredibly arousing and gets him worked up. It also sustains the excitement.
- Be Enthusiastic: It is important to convey your genuine enthusiasm. If you are enjoying the act, let him know so he can receive more pleasure.
- Spice it Up: Get a bit naughty and he will worship you in return. Studies say that with increase in arousal, pain tolerance also increases. Dig your fingernails into him or tighten your mouth's grip around his arousal to intensify the act.
- Try Teeth: Gently scrape his shaft with the surface of your teeth and trail it with your tongue. This is unbelievably sexy.
- Pop an Ice: Create a tingly sensation in him by drinking cold water or sucking on an ice cube just before you take him in your mouth.
- Make Some Noise: Not only does moaning turn him on, but it also adds to your excitement. Vibrations to create a pleasurable sensation.