Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AjoyYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 yr old female. I had an accident 3 years back injuring my vertebra. Implants were put in and were removed after 1 year. Now I have continuous back pain and recently I have developed severe neck pain. Since two weeks am suffering from severe neck pain with back pain. I wanaa know if this is anyway related to the accident. I find difficulty in moving my head forward and backward. Sometimes head ache comes with the neck pain.
My 2 year son baby urine colour is not coming as normal from morning where it is coming some what pinkish reddish. .he has not eaten anything out of his normal routine although from last few days we have started given hime threptin biscuit in milk. Pls help and guide..
I always have to change my working place due to job recruitment. After 5 yr now I have facing hair fall problem. What should I to do for good care of my hair?
1. Relax your breathing. Take deliberate slow, deep breaths, and feel the tension begin to subside.
2. Clear your mind of disturbing thoughts. Remind yourself of all your strengths, of those occasions when you’ve coped in the past, and of things you still have to look forward to.
3. Shut off the critical parent in your head. We all have weaknesses and make mistakes. Don’t abandon, attack, or reject yourself. You need to support, and to nurture, yourself.
4. Practice self-care. Temporarily step back from the stressful situation. Maybe listen to some music, or message a friend, or play with your pet, or go for a walk.
5. Respond – don’t react. You don’t have to do anything right now. Take a moment to take control of your feelings and your thoughts. Then assess the situations, and think through different options.
6. You may have to put up protective boundaries. We often don’t have the energy to give at these times – so withdraw from people who would drain your energy.
7. A burden shared is a burden halved. Share how you feel with someone who cares. It’s good to ask for help when you’re worried or afraid.
My hairs are getting white still not more but few hairs are getting white it makes me tensed so please suggest me what should I do and what could be the reason and it has been going on for 2 months.
My small brother have cavities in his teeth I was gone to many doctor BT didn't get solution for his teeth . So you please tell. What should I do ?
What should be the stroke speed of penis during sex or masturbation? Which one is good fast, medium or slow?
My son is 11years, he is finding difficult to digest food. He is not feeling angry. I should force him to eat. liquid food he take. But not sold. Please suggest.
The total cholesterol is 244 and LDL is 196, do I need to take medicine. Recently it came in papers the cholesterol reducing medicines are not good rather a cause for heart attack. Please advise.
Always come bad smell from my mouth i am facing his problem from last 2 years. I brush twicely use mouthwash daily. Please help
The thyroid gland in your body is responsible for controlling and secreting those hormones that help in your natural growth and development. These hormones are crucial in regulating some of the most important functions of your body, such as your heart rate, breathing, your body weight, your menstrual cycle and your muscle power to name a few.
Problems of the thyroid gland (such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism) can hamper all of these vital functions, and these problems usually arise due to a poor diet. However, your diet can also help in improving the health of your thyroid gland. Here are some diet tips to help you out:
- Include lots of iodine in your diet: Iodine is a nutritive element, without which your thyroid gland will not be able to function at all, being its building block. Therefore, iodine rich foods, such as fortified salt, eggs, seaweed and other dairy products should be a part of your diet. Along with iodine, zinc, selenium, copper and iron are other very important elements that should be a part of your diet too.
- Plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants help: Since stress (blame it on cortisol, the stress hormone that overworks your thyroid in case of chronic stress) plays a major role in hampering the proper functioning of your thyroid gland, eliminating it and detoxifying yourself is extremely important. This can be done by including plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants in your diet. White meat, fishes like tuna, peanuts, brown rice and fruits such as goji berries and wild blueberries can be of great help in this regard.
- Say no to soy: Soy is one of the main culprits behind the malfunctioning of your thyroid gland, as it contains an element known as isoflavones, which can reduce the iodine reserve in the gland. Apart from that, vegetables that belong to the brassica family such as cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts are linked to causing goitre and must be avoided. Consumption of gluten must be avoided too, as it can cause autoimmune thyroid disorders, celiac disease and hormonal imbalances.
- Enjoy your daily meals: In today's fast paced world a stress-free meal is a thing of the past as most people are in a rush to get done with their breakfast, lunch or dinner. This hampers your digestive function and also puts stress on your thyroid glands. The best way to eat is to sit on a table and relax, enjoying every morsel you swallow. This ensures your thyroid remains healthy.
I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction sir. I have tried some online exercises. It's because of anxiety. Can you give me some prescription sir. Please help me sir.
Sensitive skin is less tolerant to frequent and prolonged use of cosmetics and toiletries. It is self-diagnosed and typically unaccompanied by any obvious physical signs of irritation.
WHAT CAUSES SENSITIVITY?
With the change in lifestyle and also with increased opportunity to use many new brands of cosmetics and toiletries, there has been an increase in females complaining of unique sensation in their facial skin.
PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SENSITIVE SKIN?
Subjective perceptions (stinging, burning, pruritus, and tightness) of sensitive skin are noticed immediately following cosmetic product application or delayed by minutes, hours, or days,especially on face skin.
WHO IS AT RISK FOR DEVELOPING SENSITIVE SKIN?
The condition is found in more than 50% of women and 40% of men, creating a sizable demand for products designed to minimize skin sensitivity.
Commonly affects females, young adults aged between 18 and 50 years, hormonal differences in women producing increased inflammatory sensitivity, cultural habits in developed countries, and environmental factors like winter, stress, and atopic dermatitis are thought to promote sensitive skin
HOW TO DIAGNOSE SENSITIVE SKIN?
It is self-diagnosed and typically unaccompanied by any obvious physical signs of irritation.Good numbers of invasive and non-invasive tests are designed to evaluate and predict the sensitive skin.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
Management includes guidelines for selecting suitable cosmetics and toiletries in sensitive skin individuals.
Certain "do's" while selecting the cosmetic for sensitive skin are the following:
*Powder cosmetics preferred
*Use cosmetics which are easily removable by water
*Always use fresh cosmetics
*Use black-colored eyeliner and mascara
*Select pencil form of eyeliner and eyebrow cosmetics
*Select light earth tone eye shadows
*Select physical sunscreen agent
*Purchase cosmetics products with less than 10 ingredients
*No nail polishes
*Use powder/cream formulations of facial foundations.
Myth 1: HYPOALLERGENIC MEANS NON-IRRITATING
Truth: It doesn't necessarily mean gentle or free of allergens. There are no set standards for this term. You need to know what you're allergic to and look for it on the label.
Myth 2: SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES CANT EXFOLIATE
Truth: Yes, rosacea and allergic types should skip it—those dead skin cells act as a protective barrier to block irritants. But acne-prone skin needs exfoliation to keep pores clear.
Myth 3: RETINOIDS ARE OFF-LIMITS
Truth: Anyone can use a retinol. Just lessen its harsh effects by layering it over a moisturizer so absorbs less into your skin.
Hi sir I am 30 year old. I have sex with call girl 2 month ago. It was secure sex with goverment condom. But fear in my mind about hiv and std. I am in depretion.
Adopt Scientific Method:
Make sure that weight loss is done scientifically. Crash dieting will give results but those results will be temporary. Also, you may develop deficiency of micronutrients and chances of your bones becoming porous are definitely high (i.e. low bone mineral density). Following personalized diet, planned by a dietitian, considering age, weight, height, life style, medical conditions of a person etc. is the first important step towards achieving your target.
Listen to your Body:
Don’t follow a diet regime, your friend has followed to lose weight. You have your own Body Frame, Basal Metabolic Rate, Genetic Factor, Body Measurements, Body Composition, diet pattern and lifestyle. Your dietary modifications and rate of weight loss will be based on these factors. So, get a personalised diet planned which is going to work exclusively for you.
Look at you plate/bowl size while eating. To achieve the target, one should eat small frequent meals instead of 2 big meals. Meals should be balanced comprising carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and not to forget fluids in required amount. Intelligently planned 3 main meals and 3 small meals according to your lifestyle is going to help you.
A personalised exercise schedule under the guidance of qualified trainer is required to shed those extra kilos. An exercise schedule comprising of both cardio exercise and weight training is necessary. Cardio exercises will burn extra calories and weight training will improve muscle mass thus toning the body. Also, inclusion of few yoga sessions in exercise regime will assist you in stress management.
Body Composition Analysis:
Weight monitoring should not be only a reading on weighing scale but it should be monitoring of body fat. Body composition analysis should be done at first visit and then after regular interval of 30 days. If you are losing body fat % and gaining lean mass then I must say that a person is achieving his/her target.