Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old. My daily schedule is very hectic which involves 12 hours of job and traveling Despite having this schedule, when I go to bed I had a strong feeling for sex and being singal I use to masturbate almost after every next day. I try to control but not able to do that. What should I do doctor Thanks.
My eyes are nonstop watery full day, while driving a bike my eyes became more watery please suggest me what to do.
Sir my age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir I had habi t of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years. Now from 1 year I left it. From 1 year I am having many bodily problems like numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle pain with increasing frequency. Reduction in testicular size .abdominal pain. Left half head paik frok backside at a point. My vitamin b 12 shows 185pg/ml. Vitamin d is reducing every time I took report .now it is 70. Neck x ray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Brain MRI with contrast shows bilateral maxillary polyps. Left DNS with nasal spur. Abdominal CECT shows 2 mm left renal calculi. Testicular ultrasound shows left testicle measures 2.5*1.3 cms and right measures 2.6*1.6 cms.can I marry in future.. My problems of numbness and tingling are increasing more reaching to thys from leg and hands are also tingling.
I am 45 years old have diabetic in random 106 and high blood pressure 130/90. What kind of fruit and food I eat?
Please some suggest me. How to forget someone whom you love unconditionally and let things be normal?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
I am 22year male I have lot of acne in my face and lot of acne marks what should I do to clear my face from marks. Please suggest me a good way because I am shame to go out.
I have both red eyes over 10 days what can I do. For this and my hand is paining over 2 days. So please help me. Thank you.
Here is a list of foods that keeps your heart healthy:
Salmon: omega-3 fatty acids are very important for your heart to function optimally. Fishes such as salmon and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which lower the risk of heart diseases such as arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) and atherosclerosis (accumulation of plaque in the arterial walls).
Oats: like oats and milk for breakfast? congratulations! you are in luck; oatmeal has soluble fibers which help in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Just make sure that there is no added sugar in your oatmeal, as it will defeat the entire purpose.
Blueberries: blueberries are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risks of heart attack and also decrease your blood pressure. So go ahead! toss some blueberries in your oatmeal to get your daily dose of antioxidants which are such pre-requisites for supreme health.
Dark chocolate: this will probably bring a smile to your lips. Dark chocolates contain polyphenols, a type of flavonoid, which is very good for your heart. Dark chocolate is known to reduce the risks of strokes and heart attacks. Watch the portion size as no matter what its benefits are, dark chocolates are still rich in calories.
Citrus fruits: citrus fruits such as lemons and indian gooseberry are rich in compounds that lower cholesterol levels in the body. Tip start your day with a lemon juice and warm water. This betters your metabolism and also keeps your heart in fine shape.
Soy: lo behold vegetarians! (and non-vegetarians as well). Soy is a protein rich food that is so good for your heart. It also contains heart-healthy fats and fibers that help bring down and normalize cholesterol levels.
Tomatoes: tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called lycopene, which is very effective in getting rid of bad cholesterol. It thus helps in keeping your arteries healthy and reduces the risks of heart attacks.
Nuts: nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in vitamin e which helps in lowering bad cholesterol in the body. Avoid nuts that come with added salt.