Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Abijit DasYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 32 yrs old female. I have a heavy bust due to which I suffer back ache problems. I have been doing some exercises for my back and for toning my chest. Have seen visible changes but still the pain persists. Please suggest some medicines for reducing chest fat that I can have along with my workouts.
I am sarita Shyamsukha, 39 years old. I am having a very high pain in backbone lumbar for 1 week. So what shall I do. Can give some tips. And which exercise I have to do.
I am a 29 year old male. I fell off from a bike 11 years ago in 2006 and was injured on the left leg. I was wearing a helmet and did not suffer any head injury. I did not know anything about concussions back then and neither the doctor who treated my leg tell me about the possibility of having a concussion. I have now read what a concussion is and how it can happen. Though I did not get hit on the head by any object, but I have read that even a jerk or sudden stoppage can move the brain back and forth in the skull and can cause neuron damage. I do not remember getting any symptoms of concussion back then and neither did I pay any attention to such symptoms. I am now feeling scared that I might have had a concussion which I did not notice and might have suffered some brain damage including damage to neurons. Are such damages permanent or does the brain recover itself? Do I need to be scared for the rest of my life? Is there anything I can do to rest my worries? Are my worries justified today after so many years? Kindly help.
I sit for a lot of time in front of pc and it has resulted in backpain problem for me. I frequently suffer from backpain. Can I treat this and completely eliminate this backpain mess?
Hello sir, my dad is having hand pain from neck to elbow he can not bare that pain actually he went to neurologist and he said that a nerve was tied to bone near the neck. Is there any remedy for this? please help me.
Sir I have problem in my lower back. I do my investigation like MRI. I found my l4l5 buldge so I want to know to treatment of my slip disk.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But have not got any relief. What should I do?
I am 52 years well built male. Have low back pain above my left side hip joint if I walk for a long time or stand for some time. Was into weight lifting over 20 years.
I get pain in my right arm whenever I use to throw a cricket ball while fielding at far ends. Sometime it occurs when I throw ball high up in the air. I am having this pain since last one year.
I'm not able to sleep at night. I do not feel like sleeping in night. My right hand pains alot. My chest pains alot. Is it because of lack of iron or something?
I am 55 female suffering from degenerative lumbar disc disease due to traumatic injury and take pregbalin 75 mg and wear lumbar brace I am diabetic what are the complications that might ensue regarding due to diabetes please reply doctor. Thanks for your time.
I am 21.5 years old female. Weight 46kg. Height 5'3" I am suffering from urine problems from about 3-4 months. But from one months. It is very severe. I feel urge to urinate soon after urinating. Nocturia is there. I can not even sleep because of repeated urges to urinate. I even urinate full quantity of urine even if it is just 2 minutes later than last micturition. Sometimes onset of micturition is delayed. It becomes difficult. I experience lower back pain after urination. And hypogastric region is swollen and painful to touch. Urine contains little to large foam most of times. I had given urine culture and analysis to diagnose the cause. Urine culture report is ok. No bacterial growth But in urine analysis. Rare pus cells are present. And calcium oxalate crystals are there. What can be diagnosed now? What should I do?
I have backbone pain at the end of back bone. May be nero problem. I am unable to sit more than half an hour. Pain not severe. Tolerable pain. How to get rid of the problem?
I fell from two wheeler. This is my MRI report "Area of PDFS and STIR hyperintensity is seen in the anterior and lateral aspect of head of humerus extending into the neck with chip fracture of the greater tuberosity. Linear fracture is seen caudally upto the neck. After one month, still I am feeling light pain when I lift up my arm in shoulder. Please suggest.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.