Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhinibesh Chatterjee
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinibesh ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
His behaviour and way of treatment was amazing. I really very satisfy to my first visit.
Me and my wife had sex regularly by using condoms. But 3 nights ago i.e. On 9th june we had sex without protection. I took my penis outside and then ejaculated. In next morning, she bleed and thought that her period started but she did not bleed thereafter for next 2 days. Her period started on 14th last month and on 10th before that (14th because she took medicine to extend periods due to some reason). Now since now today is 12th and a time for period, we are afraid if she got pregnant as she is not able to get her periods. My question is that can she get pregnant if we had sex just before her periods OR no? We got married 2 months back. Pls advise. Thanks
I had five times sex in one month. And every time I took unwanted 72 after having sex within an hour. I mean I took five pills of unwanted 72 in pnr month. I didn't got my periods yet. Can I become pregnant.
I am 31 years old, I have PCOS problem. Left ovary: endometrial cyst around 3.0 Last period date: Feb 17 Egg: Present in Right ovary and ruputered on Day 16 (March 3, 31. I was put in come 50 and after rupture period I was given suten 8.0 gel. Concern: Feeling pain in breast when I touch it Today (March 18) is Day 31, I took pregnancy test and it is negative. Can I wait for some more days to take pregnancy test once or more? Or it is going to be of no use? Has there been any real scenarios of taking test after some days gives positive result?
About 15 days back my 33 years old elder sister has gone through an operation. She had an ectopic pregnancy but the Dr. Dint recognized that and due to which the fetus grew in fallopian tube. Due to the growth of fetus the tube burst and they removed the damaged fallopian tube. Kindly advise what all precautions she has to take care and what kind of diet she has to follow? thanks in advance.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change