Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhinibesh Chatterjee
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinibesh ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
His behaviour and way of treatment was amazing. I really very satisfy to my first visit.
Footballer’s ankle is most commonly caused among football players but may also occur in others. If the ankle bone extends and touches the shin bone, it causes excessive pain, swelling and inflammation. The bone spur slowly progresses and causes a large impact on the soft tissue at the front portion of the ankle. This medical condition is known as the footballer's ankle.
Symptoms For Footballer’s Ankle
The condition occurs in the ankle region when a kicking movement is made repeatedly. Here are some symptoms of the disorder.
- Restricted range of movement in the ankle.
- A pinching sensation when the joint is in motion. Often the lunging movement will cause this pinching sensation.
- A clicking or knocking sensation can be felt when the ankle joint is in use.
- A weakness of the joint, which may severely restrict the amount of weight you can put on the leg.
- Bone lump formation at the front of the ankle joint.
- Extreme pain and discomfort even in case of a simple sprain in the nearby ligaments.
Diagnosis and treatment of the condition
The simplest way to diagnose the condition is by performing an X-Ray of the ankle. Once confirmed, the treatment is initiated. Here is a look at some of the remedies for footballer’s ankle.
- Doctors will advise you to rest the ankle joint so that the condition does not deteriorate.
- Footballer’s ankle is best treated by physicians specializing in sports injuries, which is why you should seek their counsel.
- Ankle supports may also be used to provide relief from some of the discomfort associated with the condition.
- cdbe53899aa4fb660500870c7c95a247Steroidal painkillers can be useful in case of severe or unbearable pain caused by the condition.
- If the condition is serious and the bone lump is quite large, arthroscopic surgery may be the only solution. Through this surgery, the doctors look to remove the lump from the ankle.
- Apart from the surgery, patients may also be advised to attend rehab programs, once the healing process in the joint starts.
For complete recuperation, patients will need to undergo physical therapy or practice exercises along with the standard medications. A joint preservation surgeon will be able to help you with the kind of workout regime that you need to follow if you are looking to find relief from the pain and discomfort associated with the footballer’s ankle. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Menstruation starts on 31st march 2017 and she had unprotected sex using coitus interruptus method on 8th april 2017 but after that wiped the vagina with that handkerchief on which he ejaculates. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her cycle is regular of 30 days.
My wife delivered our first child at the age of 35 in a gynic hospital. She had pph- dic after delivery. She was given carboprost, 2 units of blood, and 2 units of ff plasma (i do not know the volume in ml.). I faintly recall the doctor saying she had to compress the uterus. Maybe in 3 hours the bleeding stopped. The next day in the laboratory the clotting test gave normal results. My queries: 1) can dic occur during delivery without uterine atony? 2) my wife is 15-20 days pregnant now at the age of 42-43. Should we abort on the grounds of fear of pph-dic only, (not considering other things like down syndrome). Our gynaec says that pph may not necessarily occur. But if at all it occurs: can active management of the third stage of labour (or by any other method) her life be saved? what is the probability of risk? what will happen to an individual cannot be predicted but in what percentage the odds are, I would like to know. Whether we should take the risk? her hemoglobin is around 9-10.
All the luxuries we possess are any how not going to give us health. Stay a step behind, walk a bit, eat a bit less but nutritious, laugh a bit more, sleep on time and adequate, fear god, and life is worth living. Health is wealth. Stay healthy.