Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit SarkarYour feedback matters!
Gallbladder stones are mainly characterized by the hardening of the digestive fluids that gets deposited in the gallbladder. The gallbladder stones formed may comprise of undissolved cholesterol with a yellowish appearance (Cholesterol Gallstones). The hardened digestive fluid (bile) may also contain an elevated amount of bilirubin with the stones appearing black or dark brown (Pigment Gallstones).
As is the case with most other types of stone formations (such as kidney stones), people with gallbladder stones often experience excruciating abdominal pain, restricting their movement. Some people also experience pain between the shoulder blades. Fever, nausea, and vomiting are also common in patients suffering from the condition.
Homeopathy for the removal of gallbladder stones effectively-
Homeopathy comes as a breath of fresh air for many people whose lives have been jeopardized by the gallbladder stones. Homeopathic treatment has a very positive approach to treating gallbladder stones. It evaluates all the possible factors (physical or mental condition) that can result in the stone formation. With a proper diagnosis and identification of the trigger, the treatment then uses natural medicines to treat not only the gallbladder stones but also the symptoms that come tagged along. As compared to the conventional approach (including surgeries), Homeopathic treatments are safe and noninvasive. Though time-consuming, homeopathic treatment goes the extra mile to provide permanent relief from the gallbladder stones.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines that provide noteworthy results in the case of gallbladder stones include
- Calcarea Carb works to deal with gallbladder stones in obese people with elan. Some of the associated symptoms taken care of by Calcarea Carb include extreme sensitivity to cold, sour vomiting, or increased sweating (especially of the head region) triggered by the gallbladder stones.
- Lycopodium is beneficial for people who complain of gallbladder stone induced gastric problems such as acid reflux, a feeling of fullness even after eating a small quantity of food, and increased gas formation.
- Chelidonium works wonders to alleviate the gallbladder stones associated with abdominal pain. There is also a pain in the shoulder blade (right side).
While the homeopathic medicines are helpful, the patient also needs to bring about positive changes in their lifestyle and dietary habits. These changes, recommended by most Homeopaths, acts as a catalyst elevating the overall effectiveness of the Homeopathic treatment in treating the gallbladder stones.
- Obesity is one of the underlying triggers for the formation of gallbladder stones. Thus, maintaining the body weight and getting rid of the extra fats are essential. Exercise and physical activities can produce fruitful results. However, refrain from strenuous exercise or strict dieting.
- Choose your diet wisely. While increased intake of cholesterol can worsen the condition of gallbladder stones. Limited consumption of Good Cholesterol or HDL (High-Density Lipoproteins) is indeed healthy for the body. Whole grains, olive oil, legumes, flax seeds, fibrous fruits, fish (such as Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Sardines), nuts, flax seeds, play an instrumental role in elevating the levels of HDL in the body. Opt for anti-inflammatory and high fiber foods such as fruit, legumes, nuts, seeds.
- It is also essential to keep the body hydrated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!