Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hi I have pcod and high prolactin level. Dr. advised ke to have fertyl50 mg. Can fertyl 50 mg helps me to maintain the level of prolactin.
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Now I read on the internet that there is some breakthrough bleeding. So is it the same bleeding or actual periods?
I am planning for a child at what stage does Ovulation occurs in female so that to participate in sex?
My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.
Hi doctor. Hi had an intercourse on 27 of dec and that was 7th day of my period for safer side I took unwanted 72 within 2 hours. And a few days later I spotted sum bleeding for which I heard its jus a side effect. I had a pregnancy test too 2 days before n its negative. Its 29 today I hav still not got my periods. How long can I expect my periods this month. I am worried:(
Hi, I'm late on my periods its been 14 days now, last it was on 19 June. On 27 June my boyfriend and I had oral sex before giving me oral he touched his penis for few seconds but there was no sperm as he did not ejaculated and then after 5 mins he for the safer side washed his hands and then gave me oral, my periods was due on 19 July this month, earlier I was experiencing all the symptoms of periods as if they are about to start but it did not. Since last 2 days I had a brown discharge in my urine and felt like periods are about to start but again till today it has not started and the brown discharge is also stopped. Please tell me is it normal delay or i'm pregnant. I'm very much worried. As I have not done any sexual intercourse neither I had a direct contact of penis and vagina and at the time of giving me oral he was dressed up. Can any one get pregnant in such a way. I usually have a cycle of 30 to 35 days. Please tell is it a normal delay, hormonal imbalance or something else.
How to have safe sex? I don't want unwanted pregnancy. please tell me All types of precautions n etc.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Visiting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.