Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abharajit RoyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 27 year s old young from Puri. Since last 6 months I'm feeling very acute knee pain in the evening after my daily works. Please suggest me some medications.
Lately, I'm sensing a sort of vibration in my left knee. I usually go for early jogs 4-7 days a week just to stay tight. Now I'm even feeling it while walking too at time. This sensation appears at the right side of the left knee and no pain but what I feel does scare me. And and don't always feel it when I run. Just at times. please help me.
My mother is 60 years old suffering from fever which is being up n down continuously and whole body is paining since last 20-25 days. Her RA factor and CRP is positive in report of blood test and some symptoms of typhoid . Which medicine are suitable to overcome this disease and what steps should we take for better result ? Pls suggest me clearly.
Sir, My age is 43, male, weight 107 kg, height 170 cms. I am suffering from severe pain in calf muscles of both legs with osteoarthritis of knees. I am getting medicines diacerein 50 mg (two capsules daily), calcirol sachet (once in a week, nurokind-G (at bed time), tablet shelcal (one in a day). It is further submitted that I am also patient of high bp and hypothyroidism and taking Telma 40 in the morning and amlong in the night for high bp. Thyronorm 75 mcg for hypothyroidism. My doctor said that my knees grease has been over and cartridge of knees have been worn. He suggested to take lubricant/grease injection for my knees problem. Please suggest me the right treatment for my knees and calf muscles problem.
Please suggest me a way to cure my knee pain. Moreover, please provide me a diet chart so that I can reduce my weight.
I had a injury 2 years back, before it was just a hairline fracture on my left knee, after some times while playing a little pressure makes my knee pain and lock, now I got mri done again, It's acl not appreciated in intercondylar fossa with grade 1 anterior translation of tibia and pcl buckling, Grade 3 tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus. Is surgery is the only option left with me, and what if I delay for surgery, please help.
I have eczema in my both legs up to knee from last 3 year. Initially it was small spot but now it spreads up to knee.
I am a 30yr old male and have backache, neckpain, left leg pain for last 10 years very seviour pain. Am unable to prepare for exams. I took the treatment of homeo, ayurvedic and english but no use. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from typical gout problem. She is 51 years old. Due to this problem she is unable to stand for a longer period. I want to know what kind of foods will help her reduce the pain? She also has high blood pressure and regularly takes medicine for that. Please suggest whether she should intake a cup or two green tea a day?
Having pain of arthritis currently I am not taking any medicine what should I do or what would be my first attempt to get rid off this pain.
I am 50 years old women suffering from thyroid, from last 26 years and i'm still taking 2 tablet's of 100mg eltroxin regularly. Tell me what should I do for this and also suffering with rheumatoid arthritis and fatigue. Please suggest me regarding this.
Lot inflamation is felt in my both legs from foot to knee and as well in some parts of my upper body under arm pits, don't know why?
There is very high pain in my both legs knee. My age 80 years. May I take paracetamol 325 mg and Tramadol 37 mg as pain killers life long.
When I playing cricket then hitting bat in my both tibial region & knees. Now pain in my both tibial region & knees. Please give me some solutions what i'm do.
Sir my mother is 68 year and she is a B patient and not diabetic, she is diagnosed for Osteoarthritis from many years now she is finding a knee pain every day and swelling below the knee and over the feet. Ples ae advice the medicine on the same. Her ESR level in the blood always about 60 and other kidney and liver report is normal.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.